1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

International Team Doubles Tournament [CASH PRIZES!!!]

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by kaizokuroof, Apr 24, 2013.

1. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

i dont think we can jump head first into battle

2. Dick first

3. I don't need to put anything forward. I just need to slash the air and people 10 feet away dies. Get on my level.

4. jack-o-saurus

jack-o-saurus Shipwright

Like everything in life, I LEAD WITH MY HEART

5. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

[​IMG]

6. Gotta love dat lag.

CrystalClear likes this.
  7. Demonturtle101

Demonturtle101 Shark Slayer

What happens if two teams fail to have the match before the deadline?
    Do they both forfeit and the team the winning team would have vsed just go straight trough to the next round?

8. I would definitely like that :D

Froghead48 likes this.
  9. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

It would make alot of sense to do that. If your too busy for the tournament you shouldn't have signed up, right?

10. The one who spent more effort in organizing the match should be the one who should go through. In some cases, one team spends a lot of time organizing while the other team just doesn't give a shit. Both teams shouldn't have to go down in that case.

Alpaca and Froghead48 like this.
  11. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

He meant if neither team tried to organize a match, they both get disqualified.

i think :P

12. That doesn't change my point. If both didn't try, the one who exerted the most effort should go through. Even the slightest bit.

But if you're talking about BOTH clans just NOT responding/completely ignoring the whole thing which is highly unlikely, then yes, both should be disqualified.

Froghead48 and Digger101 like this.
  13. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

That's right, many of the teams so far seem to have one team organising everything or rather they both shout random times and get confused about timezones. The links I sent to you in the original match message, weren't there too look pretty :P use them.

Anyways tl;dr; use the links, the first one to respond to the PM, with regards to organising the match goes through (in the case of both teams forfeit) - IF you just send a random time and then the other team sets up a whenisgood, the team that setup the whenisgood, will go through.

Hope that clears any confusion up.

In the event of time over, where by no teams get a kill in the match - The round must be played again.

Cheers

14. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Any new matches recently played?

Digger101 likes this.
  15. WanderMark

WanderMark :) Donator

There was one game that was supposed to be played about 30minutes ago, but there was a problem, only one person showing up- need to get some guidance from kaizokuroof with that.

In about 6 hours we will see Bow Masters versus Lagscalibrilly, looking forward to see that one!

Beyond this, I don't know.

16. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

I will come and spectate, this is going to be a tough one!

Space_and_time likes this.
  17. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

BTW, KFC SW@G won because me and cerb dropped out :QQ: We are both way too busy

Digger101 and Demonturtle101 like this.
  18. LagscaliBrilly vs Bow Masters has been delayed. At the supposed time we were supposed to play only one of the opposing team showed up. We sparred for over an hour until he had to leave, and that's when his partner showed up. We're rescheduling to 6 hours from now, and if that doesn't pull through, 24 hours from now.

Scheduling international matches is some hard shit :3

Digger101 likes this.
  19. coolmonkey54

coolmonkey54 Shark Slayer

Does Digger like every post on this thread?

Demonturtle101 likes this.
  20. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

No only some of the recent ones.

Space_and_time likes this.