1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Call to arms!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Neat, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Red, and blue, the biggest recorded single battle ever yet. We now have a 128 player server. It may have crashed at 60 players the other night but I think it's worth a try to get as many people, hopefully the maximum number in at once.

If posted to tumblr and facebook and this forum, I reckon we can get 128 people at any one time and keep it going for a while (presuming it doesn't crash, they're going to work on the issues)

Kag is not tennis, Kag is WAR.

2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

3. Neat

4. Miaow

Miaow The Fanciest Pants always wins Donator Tester

Who is the admin on the 128 slot server? They banned me because I pointed out dehr was griefing.

5. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

6. glowfisch

glowfisch Shipwright

Eastonch and Glowfisch
    are the owners/admins
    and ofcorse we have the Global mod's

7. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

It's way too laggy for me, not gonna join until it's -30 players ^^

8. laurentiu

laurentiu Ballista Bolt Thrower

I tell you neat, kag is both tennis and war! Don`t you just hate when you are being shielded sky-high over and over again? Or how archers and builders hop on and on...

9. Neat

True that actually.

10. eastonch

eastonch Shipwright

Thanks again for blogging us.

The server will lag due to the way KAG is currently working - Michal is said to be working on adding an option to toggle decompression & also optimize the game for multi-threading according to an e-mail I received. (Speculation rather than facts.).

With this in mind I can see servers of 128 -> 180 with minimal issues, although the more sprites in your view distance the more laggy your machine /could/ get due to FPS etc.