1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The next step

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MM, May 25, 2013.

1. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

a tutorial does not remove micromanagement it just tells you to deal with it

2. KaB

KaB Shopkeep Stealer

I was refering to Fate's post, and he didn't mention any tutorial.

3. SergeantPL

SergeantPL Base Burner

I think, that zombie mode will take more time than normal updates. I want zombie mode! :skeleton:

4. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I hate your kind, Zombie Mode was for the most part nothing compared to normal KAG, and it will be the same in KAB, stop asking for zombie mode as it should be one of the last things done as it is the least impotant and was for the most part the least enjoyed, how many CTF servers were up? Zombie servers? People on each? Thought so.

RTDM and RCTF had more love than zombie servers and rightfully so.

Hell honestly TDM even deserves more love, but we have WAR so not much of a need for it.

16th, Ej and Knighthart like this.
  5. SergeantPL

SergeantPL Base Burner

Yep, but in planned features was: Horde mode - thats mean players will play against bots.

6. Sounds like a solid plan. Can't wait for the full version :D!

7. SergeantPL

SergeantPL Base Burner

Full version? Maybe 2014? This game is awesome now, but with good mods it will be game of the year... A think that, after full version KAG will be updated. Not like Terraria?! After version 1.1.2 game producers stopped development... :gear:

8. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

OFF TOPIC:
    There working to do one more update terraria 1.2,just pointing that out,if you live under a rock.

9. SergeantPL

SergeantPL Base Burner

Ha ha...:huh?: I want KAG in my shop...:rollseyes:

10. Chaos-Knight

Chaos-Knight Bison Rider

A revised KAG Beta that doesn't suck balls? Hell yeah! :thumbs_up:

11. SergeantPL

SergeantPL Base Burner

It's a good idea for game producers! :)

12. I wouldn't mind a hard copy of KAG sitting on my desk, of which the I could proceed to boast to my friends.

13. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

I like how in beta everything is op. Which means balance and lots, and lots, and lots of"gibs"

14. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

If everything was OP, wouldn't it make it balanced?

bout likes this.
  15. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

Made some edits to the original.

16. xRPEx

xRPEx Shopkeep Stealer

I'd like to see quarters return, maybe for 200 wood or so. Also, where do war bases come in? I've seen them and they seem great, but they're only spawnable with commands.

17. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

War bases were the previous concept; they were where you spawned, and when fully upgraded with wood, had a nursery, storage, barracks and workshop. It was the target for the enemies to destroy, but it was destroyed far to easily. 1 fire arrow would do the job, and, whilst a cool idea, turned out pretty bad.
    There was no flexibility in their shape, and the enemy could pin you to it all to easily.

sheek and delankski like this.
  18. JTG

JTG Bison Rider Tester

a warbase now doesn't even light on fire

delankski and Digger101 like this.
  19. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

I would love to see a tutorial that is similar to the chivalry medieval warfare tutorial, that thing was great.

Lieber likes this.
  20. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

After seeing SergeantPL profile image I'm thinking of a KAB mod with some weapons: it'd be like Soldat (don't get mad MM :p) but with constructable objects, doors to open, tower defense and such (like a AOS, in 2d, more complex) . In the end, aren't all the games we like similar? Construct and shoot games are rather popular lately; KAG has something else more (among other things): a smooth melee system. I'd like to know some scripting, this has plenty of possibilities.

SergeantPL likes this.