1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

of 10 full KAG redeem giftcodes

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Shadreki, May 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadreki

Shadreki ᴋᴀɢ ᴅᴡᴇʟʟᴇʀ Donator

[​IMG]

FILL OUT THIS FORM
    DO NOT PM ME, POST BELOW AND NO SPAM PLEASE.

//Edit From Kouji: READ THE RULES. IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A PREMIUM ACCOUNT, AND YOU WANT A FRIEND TO WIN, SEND THEM HERE; DON'T POST HERE YOURSELF. IF YOU DO, OR POST ANYTHING THAT ISN'T A FORM TO ENTER THIS CONTEST, YOU WILL RECEIVE A WARNING.

mimos522, Thorne, Man715 and 27 others like this.
  2. RogueCupcake

RogueCupcake Haxor Official Server Admin

How did you find out about KAG:
    - My friend told it to me and I made an account.

How long have you been playing KAG:
    - I have had 2 accounts, first one I deleted because it was hacked, but all together about 1 year 7 months.

Which one is your favorite class to play and why:
    - I love the knight, I like knight because of the bombs and just the general enjoyment of seeing then just double slash the other knight and killing them. That is my favorite part.

Describe yourself as a person:
    - Myself as a person. I like gaming, KAG, Minecraft, Flight Simulator, Truck Simulator. Basicly I like all games. I am quite funny IRL. I am fun to be around. Me and my friends joke around a lot. We play on Tekkit and blow each other up. Basicly, I am FULL of fun. Also am very loving. I have 2 little baby cousins which are so cute. And that is me.

Any last words that you would like everyone to know:
    - If I am chosen, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! If you didn't make this comp, and if I didn't win I probs would never get a premium account - In the near future.

Thanks so much,
    Anti-Matter

Call_of_duty_guy likes this.
  3. redstone_pii

redstone_pii Shipwright

-My friend tell me this game.

-I have played this about two years and two months but im not sure that feel's so long.

-I like knight because im good using shield and bombs. I like builder too because i like to do something awesome buildings. In fact i like archer too! I LIKE THE WHOLE KAG!

-i am happy and kind dude who likes to drink milk and i like to play
    KAG i like 2d games. i am getting hedgehog! they are so cute!

-For the king!25252525and if you give one for me... I would be even happier!;):dance: And you're very kind when you are giving those codes!

Im sorry if my english is bad because im from Finland
    -~Redstone

norill likes this.
  4. Demonjr

Demonjr Shipwright

I found out from my brother, who has been playing for quite some time...after a few times i got really addicted

A few months (Around 4/5)

Archer, because i have a ridiculously great aim.

I love hangin with mates, playing basketball and simply dominating on KAG servers.

Im real happy to be apart of this community, and would be really nice to try some zombies, and even Beta.. ;)

5. NotAPirate

NotAPirate Arsonist

Though my brothers(Fuzzybluebaron, Wonkyth, Butterscotch).

How long have you been Playing KAG:
    Really only about a week or two.

Which one is your favourite class to play and why:
    Archer, because when I am playing archer the enemy is on the other side of the map.

I'm outgoing and I want to make a difference.

Any last words you would like everyone to hear:I would like to say thank you to who is doing this give away, and to the KAG Dev team.

6. Man715

Man715 Bison Rider

One day I was bored and I googled "games like terraria". And then I've found this awesome game.

For over a year right now.

Knight, of course! This is my most favorite class since the days I've started playing, and I've put very much efforts in learning how to be a pro knight! And I love that shield sky gliding...

I'm not addicted to KAG very much. I live an average life in sub-urban city.

I've always wanted to buy KAG for sure, but there's always some complications (life problems with money) trying to buy KAG.. And I'd love to try KAG Beta!

7. feet

feet Bison Rider

Good Game Spawn Point
    I don't know. A few months after the GGSp episode aired though.
    Archer, because to me it's more fun and I'm better in it compared to my bomb-free knight skills and by crappy tower builder skills.
    I tend to be really shy. Physical sport is my bane.
    Cheeseballs.

MINIMAN, Teerere and butterscotch like this.
  8. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

By ggsp, to be honest. It looked great and after a long while I downloaded it, and loved it.
    Really, I don't know, about 2 months..?
    Builder: I love the strategies evolved, buildings, traps and the 'op' hammer, smashing through every one. (very close to knight being my favorite.)
    To be honest, I am shy and quiet (It doesn't seem on here, but irl I am) but once I get to know you, I'll make you laugh. :> ( very nice attitude and very chilled.)
    Thank you Shadreki! For giving out these premium codes.:thumbs_up::)
    Also Good luck to everyone, and congratulations if you win!!! :smug:

MINIMAN, MadDog, lavalord and 3 others like this.
  9. How did you find out about KAG:
    Mistyping lag on google

Since March 2013

Knight, I prefer to jump around and have fun then single-mindingly shooting someone until they die from boredom.

When I die, I uninstall KAG , cause I follow Ruleral's excellent example ;)

I did not hack before I joined POWER, why does everyone think that a non-premium that can bomb jump is hacking?

MadDog, zollie20, I3lue and 2 others like this.
  10. ladrl

ladrl Catapult Fodder

A friend on mine used to play the game, he directed me to the game quite a while ago.

I've played KAG for a long time, I was shown it about 18 months ago, I think. Obviously can't say for sure with that amount of time. I've definately been here since before they changed the added the zombie mode, and some of the premium only stuff, since "aha" and "broth" were still around, and before clemo shut down his server :QQ: (which should be coming back soon, if you wanted to know).

I must prefer the knight class, favourite class since I can remember. Love them one on one duels, and I like how you can do alot with the little mechanics, I mean you can clearly see how good a player is by how well they use those mechanics. Builder comes close cause you gotta love that hammer.

Light hearted and comical (at least to myself :rollseyes:); naturally, I also like a good joke. In ways I'm sorta carefree, mainy cause I don't enjoy stress. In person, you'd probably say I'm quite reserved but not shy, I do like to talk when you get to know me. Sports? I not really a fan; don't get me wrong, I'll watch sports for sure, I love F1 and eSports (starcraft and League of legends). However, in terms of my physical ability, well I'm not exactly first pick on a team ;).

Thank you for your kindness Shadreki, and watch out for the bears, seriously.

Karpovich and MrError like this.
  11. MrError

MrError Ballista Bolt Thrower

My friend tell me about that game and i downloaded it.

1 year. I did not buy a premium because the parents do not like to make transfers to foreign websites :QQ:

Builder. because I like to build big and creative structures.

Im 14 years old. I am nice, shy person, and a little lazy D:

I would love to play as Premium! And play a zombie fortress with my friend.
    Thank you Shadreki

12. DeathAngel

DeathAngel Shipwright

I don't remember much about how did I found it, because it was a long time ago. I think I was searching some cool multiplayer game and I found out about KAG that I played much till now with time breaks :d

If creating account on KAG is also creating account on forum then since 20 September 2011, yeah 2 years of great adventure of killing and bombing others on KAG, but old one that I started to play KAG was that great that I play till now. I remember skybridges battles, it was pretty popular, because it gave big advantage in falling sky warriors and arrows.

Knight Powa since 2 years is mah favourite class, because of his brutality to crush, destroy everything and everyone with common iron sword and some uncommon boom-o-bombs. Also his true power of epicness isn't that easy to master, because you need skill to throw bomb and don't blow up yourself :rollseyes:. If in whole new KAG there will be knights that can create other weapon then common iron sword like rare wooden-o-iron spear or upgrade his armor to make him slowly sturdy tank that won't jump (poor him). Knight is the best for me and nothing will change that.

I'm some guy that is patient and like to make module origami like swan or some dodecahedron balls like figures. Also I think that me is nothing to compare to you that is very kind to make giveaway with 5 (Increased to 10) kag codes.

Let make some party for 5 10 luckers that will win this codes !!!
    !!! :note: :dance::zchicken::skeleton: :migrant: :skeleton: :zchicken::dance::note:!!!

MrError likes this.
  13. Danahi

Danahi Catapult Fodder

I saw you in the twitter suggestion box

a week

Knight, cuz it's fun to gore people up close :)

A boy who grew up for something special, found a sword in a stone and pulled it out!

Bow to your king!

14. KillingB

KillingB Catapult Fodder

One day i was bored, so i watched some random videos on youtube. (Mainly i was seraching for something funny, NOT GAMES) and on the side i saw King Arthur's gold. I didn't click on it because i thought "meh.. just another game" but then i happened to see that game on youtube more often, and then i tried it out.
    Maybe a year, or a little bit less. Back when the updates were still made to the ALPHA version.

Builder, i love to build stuff. Especially on GET CREATIVE server.
    And i can smash anyones skull with my hammer. :flex:
    One of the nicest persons there is, but im not perfect... I enjoy music, wich is a big part of mylife, and i also play Piano and Guitar.(just wanted to share...). Also i understand the meaning of word HUMOR.

Don't be jerks... and remember that games are made to have fun.

15. Jalek

Jalek Catapult Fodder

I wrote: Similar games to terraria and I found KAG.

Two years.

Knight, because i like the melee.

A boy with a passion for video games.

For the king! :D

16. Zanman777

Zanman777 Shopkeep Stealer

I actually don't remember for sure...I think I was visiting the Soldat page to see if any update had been released and then checked the LinkDead page to see how development was going (both are MM projects). Somehow I saw a reference to King Arthur's Gold and I was immediately curious, as MM's other 2D games are quite good.

I've been playing since just a bit before build 226... What's that, two years, or so?

I love to play builder. It's the class where you can plan the most; I actually made some "blueprints" on paper (haha) of good structures to build, and tried to hone them over time via experimentation and feedback, as well as some tips I read on the forum and some tricks I saw at the public servers. Now I just use a couple of tricks of my own hehe.

Well, I'm a calm person, a bit shy, I love music and to play the guitar (I even have a blog of guitar, not going to advertise it here though, that would not be elegant lol :P). I confess I'm quite addicted to KAG; and while ingame I love to make psychological warfare with the enemy haha :D. It's just for the kicks, though, I also love when people pay back with further teasing :D.

"You shall be freaking owned!" xD Haha! See you ingame ;)

17. Chauer

Chauer Catapult Fodder

While searching for a fun construction sandbox game

About a week

The Builder. He is the most useful one both in battle and in construction. And enemy builder sabotage is a really fun thing to do!

Well... I have a head, a couple of arms with hands included...

If you could mix KAG's gameplay style with Terraria's possibilities, it would make one heck of a game.

18. spartacus369

spartacus369 Catapult Fodder

My Friend Told Me About It.

I lost my 1 account what was premium and now about 1 year

I like builder, because i like to build.

So, i am just one of the KAG player guys. Actually i can play guitar and i like kag but i can play football and in KAG i am one of the pros. :knight:
    :teabag:.So its me. Any last words that you would like everyone to know:
    Please, i would be sooooo happy if i would get it !!! and goz i had alredy a premium(but i made another goz i lost my premium) i like premium servers to play but one of my friends callled my as a admin of 1 server and i cant use editor:(

19. QniDopi

QniDopi Catapult Fodder

- A streamer of League of legends played it while i was watching him. I "googled" the game right away and started playing.

-Almost an year I think.

-Archer. I love acting as a close-range shooter. I love how much you can do by shooting people from close distance since they don't expect it.

-I'm a banker. My job is interesting but exhausting sometimes - so I play KAG. After shooting a few guys my day gets so much better :)

-I'm a former MMORPG gamer. The best game in the world for me is Ultima Online 2D. I think that old style graphic games are much better then anything that comes up lately. That's why I'm such a fan of KAG. It's not time consuming - so I can play it after hard day of work and the developers are actualy trying to do something interesting and different withour rellying on plain graphic and so on.

20. TheMisterHero

TheMisterHero Ballista Bolt Thrower

I was searching for some sandbox games.

I'm not sure. Maybe half a year or a year and a half.(i have problems with my memory:rollseyes:)

I actually like all the classes but archer is my choice due to his ability of climbing almost everywhere and killing enemies at distances and because i like stealth classes.

I'm a person who loves animals and video games (especially RTS, FPS, Sandbox and everything about war).
    Irl i am shy and quiet and sometimes funny cause i like jokes(only good ones).

I actually dreamed for such a game and a decided to make one but when i found KAG i said "Roman, you have nothing to do but to play this AWESOME game". I'm happy that in our world are people like you, Shadreki, and if i had money, i would buy tons of copies just to suport KAG Dev Team so they don't ever stop making KAG better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.