1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

of 10 full KAG redeem giftcodes

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Shadreki, May 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lovatic

Lovatic Bison Rider
    1. Grey Wardens - GREY

How did you find out about KAG:
    -My friend told me about KAG. :D

How long have you been playing KAG:
    -Around 8 months

Which one is your favorite class to play and why:
    -I like building but ARCHER is my favorite class because killing enemies at distances and climbing in tree.
    :bow::bow::bow:
    Describe yourself as a person:
    -I'm polish player. I love KAG and Minecraft. I play in the guitar and have sister and two dogs xD

Any last words that you would like everyone to know:
    -Polish players are the best player !!! :p

toffie0 likes this.
  2. deivis200

deivis200 Shark Slayer

-i find it when i look game like terraria and i find it :p

-like 1 year :thumbs_up:

-knight he have BOMBS love it its easy to kill enemy with bomb and his big sword :sword:

-i like King arthur's gold its my favorite game iam simple kag fan

Any last words that you would like everyone to know: i love 2D games but i want to try zombie mode with my frends they got premiums :(

3. Wasky

Wasky Catapult Fodder

I found it on a torrent page.

About 1.5 years.

I like to play as a knight because of the shield and power slash, bombs are also fun thing. :heart:
    The archer is becoming more and more interesting for me, although. It's great to run on top of the trees and make head-shots from above.:spam:

Smart and active guy with a good sense of a humor. I can't lose an opportunity to have fun argue or to disagree with someone, just to tease my friends (which is kinda easy :D). I'm also very reliable, so a lot of people trust and count on me. I always try to help as much as I can, if someone asks for my help, and it's annoys me, that I'm such a helpful person. In my free time I enjoy working out in a gym. When it's a free day from sport, and I'm not meeting my friends, I play KAG or just reading some science articles. Finally, as my girlfriend says, for my bad characteristic's point it's that I don't give a shit about pretty much everything, but I think I do give a shit, though.:huh?: I think it's because of my introvert personality, so people around me don't know what I really think.

If you choose me, I will be very grateful, and if you won't, then probably I won't have premium, because for me it's hard to buy a game and, to be honest, I'm too lazy to do that...:(

4. cirpons

cirpons Shark Slayer

I was browsing indieDB looking for a fun game, and it wasnt long until i found KAG. I instantly fell in love with the graphics and gameplay.​
    It will be a year soon.​
    :hammer::gold::hammer:
    Builder, because I like to help my teammates by taking enemy towers. I also love the feeling you get when the enemy is blocked and forced to wait for their builder, while I reinforce my own structures/gather materials. And killing people as a builder is always fun.​
    Im very helpful, I love to lend someone a hand just for the sake of it. Im also a creative person, i like to draw and paint in my free time and I also enjoy spending my time playing games such as KAG.​
    Why make things difficult, when it is possible to make them cryptic
    and totally illogical, with just a little bit more eff ort?"

butterscotch likes this.
  5. kyrenide

kyrenide Catapult Fodder

How did you find out about KAG: My good friend Mellian Quar Xilix told me about KAG

How long have you been playing KAG: I have been playing for around 4 months

Which one is your favorite class to play and why: Knight because of the amazing moves and super cool bomb throws!!!

I would say kind and considerate of others and their feelings

Any last words that you would like everyone to know: This is a great game and I am really telling everyone about it!!! Cheers!

I3lue likes this.
  6. Modern

Modern Catapult Fodder

-I found it when i was looking around for fun free games and i found this

-i have played it for roughly almost a year

-i like playing the archer or the knight as the archer i love the ranged combat the knight i love to support the builders in a push to win

-Well im a sort of social person i love video games and i love playing kag i play with my friends and go outside i am 15
    im a average person with average everything i just dont have money to get the game and my moms a over protective person :D

butterscotch likes this.
  7. 11Jay

11Jay Shipwright

I found KAG on youtube it happened to be in my wha to watch list so i watched and i liked it :D

Rouglhly 5 months ago (contast btw)

My favourite class is the Archer:bow:
    I like it because i am a very talented archer/sharpshooter, in any other game i always go for the archer because of the simplicity but deadlyness of the archer. Even tho other people hate archers i will always be one
    I myself is an asian, quiet yet social and is very good at rpg kind of games. Im 15 and i play games like League of legends and King arthurs gold

As u might know asian parents are quite strict and since im 15 i dont have a credit card amd my parents wont let me buy a premium account :( i would greatly appreciate a premium account , thxs :p

8. Hagr

Hagr Bison Rider

How did you find out about KAG:​
    I think the Bay12 Forums....it's been a while.​
    How long have you been playing KAG:​
    Since 2011 maybe? Before there were gold accounts and you had to build catapults and outposts with weird background tiles.​

Which one is your favorite class to play and why:​
    Builder. Has the most impact on how a game turns out, versatile, and fun.​

Describe yourself as a person:​
    Oh yanno...some unemployed guy that plays a lot of video games and spends 90% of his waking life in front of a computer screen. Livin' the dream.​

Any last words that you would like everyone to know:​
    Shadreki, thanks for the opportunity to have a shot at getting a gold account, killatron thanks for telling me about this thread, thanks to the kag dev team for working so hard on this great game, and thanks to everyone who plays for keeping it alive. Edit: while I'm thanking people: thanks to marcoroni for giving me admin on sumo. Good times.​

Ruleral, rocker2, I3lue and 3 others like this.
  9. morganblahblah

morganblahblah Catapult Fodder

-
    Well it was when I was looking for games like Minecraft and found KAG
    - I have been playing for about a year and a half.

which one is your favorite class to play and why:
    -
    Well I have 2 favorite classes it is Knight and Archer.I like Archer because It is long range and I could be also close range.I like Knight also because it could use a bomb and do tricks with it.
    -Well I play instruments and I dont really get introuble alot in school and at home also.

-Guys I want you to know that if i use a female head...Im a male.

10. Khyle345

Khyle345 Catapult Fodder

-When i was lurking the ROTMG social forums.

-Half a year.

-:knight: Knight, he can slash, slashjump, vault jump, slash and vault jump and bomb jump...

-The shy guy...Nothing much...

-If i win..I will be very happy since i do not have money for premium...:( :QQ:

Hagr likes this.
  11. firma02

firma02 Shipwright

-I Don't know but i searched 2d games because i have old computer

-i play one about 1-2 weeks

-
    My favorit is Archer because , he shooting from distance and from far of action
    I Liked old games ( contra , terraria , kag2d) and more old games

-
    I'm student and interested It , football and have more free times in IT school
    I Liked old games ( contra , terraria , kag2d) and more old games
    Good Luck

12. Kingpanda

Kingpanda Catapult Fodder

-My Lttile brother started playing it so i started and i became addicted to Bergice's Role Play server.

-Close to one year now

-Builder, you need someone to help make defense.

-This game helps me get away from the everyday normal life, from school and all my exams it really helps.

-I am always playing KAG when im home and i love it.

13. RaZeR_RawByte

RaZeR_RawByte Catapult Fodder

- I've searched for a nice multiplayer sandbox game to play with my brother, and then came on a list of not-finished sandboxy games, where I found a link to KAG, which appeared to me being very enjoyable.

- According to the date of creation of my KAG folder, I'm playing since the beginning of April (about two months).

- I personally like builder. I've played Terraria and Minecraft before, but KAG's multiplayer is way simpler but very enjoyable and funny - and in this PvP madness you can still find a place for a (peaceful?) builder, so you can still help your team a lot. My second class of choice is warrior - one of the main reasons is that I'm just a bad archer ;) And the second reason about choosing a warrior is a nice possibility to crush enemies' buildings down by bombs. The collapse system in KAG is my favourite thing of all KAG...

- That's a kinda heavy task... In short, I'm a programmer with over 4 years of experience in overall and over 3 years of experience in game development, and also I'm a student :) I've been making games with my friends at RawByte Interactive team for about three years (but all the games is still in beta stage, and our new shiny website is under development, I can only send out a screenshot of it :3), in which I play a role of lead programmer and teh boss :)

- Seems like joining this forum in such greedy way is a bit egoistical, so I don't even hope that I'll get the bounty... but still I can praise the Random gods to help me with it :D
    But if I'll get it, I will make sure to beta-test KAG as much as I can. I was an beta-tester of Lego Universe before, and like to search bugs in games I play (I really like games!).

P.S.: Sorry if my English is driving you crazy, it's not my native language :migrant:

14. Crash159

Crash159 Base Burner

-I found KAG when I was searching for Indie games on google

-About 2 years

-I don't have a favorite class, but I most play as knight because I like the action of the battle:knight:

-I really like 2D games with classic graphics, with construction and teamwork;),so KAG is a perfect game for me. :yes:

-I really want to have the full version of the game because,I live in Brazil and here games are more expensive,almost twice the original price,so buying KAG will be really hard to me, this giveaway is my only hope to get the full version of the game:(.

15. TheChosenCrusher

TheChosenCrusher Catapult Fodder

I was looking for games like Terraria,guess what I found :D

When multiplayer Zombie Fortress was released

Builder: I love building towers which probably lead my team to victory.I also like watching enemies suffer in my traps :)

I don't look for what the world seeks,something very simple can blow my mind!

I am here to make friends in a fun way while playing an addicting game :P

16. Imbris

Imbris Shipwright

-Searching for games, I think. It was long ago.

-About 2 years off and on.

-My favorite knight because knights are at the center of the battle field where all the action takes place. However, I change classes when necessary.

-Kind of shy, student, intelligent.

-hmmm...........

17. Coff_Finn

Coff_Finn Catapult Fodder

- My friend, Aloe22 told me about it. I don't have a lot of money, and i thought, hey, this game is pretty fun!

- I have played KAG for a long time. I am not sure, but it has been at LEAST over a year. Not gametime, that is, but probably a couple of days worth of gametime.

- I play most every class. It depends on the situation. If i have just joined a server with a running game, knight. If the game just started, builder. If we start to lose, then archer. But overall, it would probably have to be builder, for it is essential to all teams. :builder:

- I am a 13-year old, video-game lover. I try my best, and do all the things I can for other people. But, like I always say, maturity is more important than age.

- If I had the money, I would buy KAG. Unfortunatly, I am saving up on a new computer, due to my old one (Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 by HP) . I wish I could enjoy the game to it's fullest. And I hope I am granted this wish. :D Thank you for reading, and for your time. -Coff_Finn

Froghead48 likes this.
  18. weman713

weman713 Haxor

- My friend makmoud98 told me about this game so i tried it and liked it alot.

- Roughly 2 or 3 months

- Builder, because I like to build nice structures, and help my team with defense and winning 25252525

- I am 13 years old and will be 14 this August. I like to play Minecraft, Skyrim, Runescape, and most of all KAG :dance:

- I really want to buy this game, but I don't have any $. It would really make me happy if I could win this giveaway. hugs and kisses

- Weman713

19. GrueZ

GrueZ Catapult Fodder

-I saw a YouTube video of it and thought it looked fun.

- Can't remember exactly how long I've been playing but I know it has been more than a year.

- Archer for sure, it's the only class I'm actually half decent as, I always get pwned as a knight and I can't build very well, although I do go builder from time to time and just rush in and break the enemies shit.

Describe yourself as a person:- Describing myself is something I find really hard to do without sounding full of myself or like a retard, so I'm just gonna say I'm a gamer and I love RPGs, Shooters and Strategy games and leave it at that.

Everyone's tryin' to take me outta the game!!!

20. blackie2000

blackie2000 Shipwright

-I was searching for ''Good Indie Games'' and found KAG.

-I have been playing kag for almost 3 months now and I love it.

-My favorite class to play is Knight because it has a good amount of HP,damage,abillites like Sheild-Parachute,Double Slash...
    and I find it the funniest class to play.

-I am a shy person,that loves indie games,especially medieval ones,meaning,gather materials ,build castles,defend your empire ,fight.
    I also love animals very much,especially cats,and other cute animals :D
    I also like Sandbox games and games about Survival.

-Well,I had a lot of luck finding this game,I was so desperate to find a damn good game.
    And,I would love to get acces to Premium KAG,because it's kinda the only game i currently play.
    I'm also having lots of fun as non-premium.
    That's me and my KAG experience :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.