1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Speeding up the game

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Neat, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Can someone remind me how you fix that issue where you move faster than everyone else but unintentionally? We have someone who has supposedly got this issue, and I promised him i'd make a thread about it, since I had to kick him for the unfair advantage it gives.

2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

It's a CPU clock problem, get them to update their drivers. All of them. Mostly the CPU ones though.

3. eastonch

eastonch Shipwright

He could also have an application which would overclock his CPU, the faster he sets his CPU during the game being open, the faster the game will react until a restart which would reset the game but use the overclock as normal.

4. Trojan

Trojan Shipwright

5. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Whoever it was who had the problem, here's your solution. If I find you again in game speeding and remember who you are I won't hesitate to kick you this time.