1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

MOLE Recruitment

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by killatron46, Jun 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I'd like to join, please consider me, thanks.

2. masonmistel

masonmistel Comma King Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

Hey, I'm up for it if he is.

Conquerer likes this.
  3. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Yo, I'm thinking of starting [ASS] up again, you in? Maybe we could merge with MOLE, I heard they like [ASS].

GloriousToast and Conquerer like this.
  4. masonmistel

masonmistel Comma King Donator

That was definitely the best clan I've ever gotten the honor to partake in.

Trust me, we do.

5. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator

Hella, why not just join us instead of making another clan. :p

6. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

HEY, you are already in a clan. Didn't you read the OP? It says that unless your clan allows multiclanning, you can't join. I'm pretty sure MOLE doesn't allow multiclanning. So you'd have to leave MOLE before you apply to join MOLE.

Sorry but he isn't a virgin. We all know that. You've used him too much Beef.

7. Evan5567

Evan5567 Shark Slayer
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

i liek 2 pwn nubs n scrubs tht is all., k thnx byee :sword::):flex:

8. killatron46

Just for your information, MOLE recruitment will only be open for 2 weeks from this post, therefore MOLE will stop accepting application requests on Saturday June 15th 7:00AM GMT-0. There will be a consideration period after June 15th and an announcement with new MOLEs.

So contact us if you're interested!

thebonesauce likes this.
  9. Thorne

Thorne Catapult Fodder

Hey, I'm Thorne and started playing about 2 weeks ago. I'm not premium but I was told that MOLE is a brotherhood and premiums are indifferent from non-premies. This is about the most legit thing I've ever heard about a clan. I'd really like to join you guys since your all so nice and open to everyone. Just reading this thread gets my hopes up. Anyways if any of the leaders want to send me a convo about more specific things about me I'm open to that as well.

Cheers,
    Thorne

10. Hey guys I would love to join MOLE..... So hears some stuff about me

In Game Name: buck_eats_toast.
    Why I want to join MOLE: I want to join MOLE because I think that MOLE is a awesome clan of friendly people and I want to be a part of that, I also think that other people look up to MOLE like I do every day so it would be a Honor to join MOLE.
    Stuff about me: (I don't know if this matters then but...) I'm gifted in Maths I can do year 8,9,10 math and I'm in year 7. I like to do sport I'm in my schools Touch team, Football team and Soccer team.

Thanks for the opportunity of join MOLE,

Thanks Buck XD

If you want to know more about me just start a convo with me

11. Mellian-Quar-Xililix

Mellian-Quar-Xililix Haxor

Hey Moles,

I've been playing for quite a while. A few of you guys have probably seen me playing on the same servers but probably only remember me for my unusually long name. Anyway, I've always wanted to join Mole, since Mole is one of the old clans that's been around for for a long time. Its always been kinda my dream to join Mole since the skill set with the clan is pretty high. My earliest memories of kag was my idolization of Rambo and his boss bomb jumps which single-handedly killing most of the enemy team. It would be honor fighting alongside him (and killatron you to). :D

My best description of my self skill set is an average player who tries to play all classes equally but specializes in none (well, maybe knight is my foremost class). Probably the only one who sees me play regularly is Killatron, so he could probably tell you more how good (or bad!) I am at kag.

12. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

I'm a specific random person who was advised to submit an application by a random specific person.
    I have no other characteristics of note. [/applicationattempt]

13. killatron46

We have gotten some great applications so far, thanks to everyone for applying! Just a reminder, MOLE recruitment will stay open until Saturday June 15th 7:00AM GMT-0. After that time there will be deliberation on new members with an announcement.

14. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

i am conqueror and i am play knight (:flex:) and builder maybe :) sometime archer but i am very god at al three :D so pleese considar me and god luck to al who aply god fortune :) BYE ILY

killatron46 likes this.
  15. RogueCupcake

RogueCupcake Haxor Official Server Admin

I wanna join MOLE. I play KAG for some amount of time, played almost since it came out i think. I play knight(good at knight, ok at archer). I am fun to be around and i can be really funny at times and joke around on kag. I hope i get into MOLE>

Thanks,
    Anti-Matter

killatron46 likes this.
  16. SonnyChoco

SonnyChoco Shipwright

Hey guys, I have wanted to be in MOLE for longer that a year now. I know you have three slots available, and you're looking at the "head" Guard. I believe I won't get in but I terribly want to join. Consider me please. Thanks for reading my post. Hope I get recruited.

killatron46 likes this.
  17. Arcrave

Arcrave http://tinyurl.com/ArcravesTheme Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

pliz let me into mole, i no u guys love me cuz u gey and i no gey i strate. but pliz let me into clan ive wanted to be in clan since 3 years ago when beef had huge butsex with birdmeng185 and an egg was pooped out to be called mole later. plis i never been in clan before but i no how to be. i am strun knight and gud builder and i made so many treps... they all is werk. i give BJ into the enimy base and rape dem but with my sword :)... pliz consider me for all three positions bekuz i jus dat gud.

sinserly,
    arcrave <3

Piano, Kalikst, GloriousToast and 3 others like this.
  18. killerpooh

killerpooh Builder Stabber

i would like to join me please accept me (i play archer/builder)

19. Azuroth

Azuroth Builder Stabber
    1. Angels of Death - [AoD]

Hope i will be accepted and congrats for the revival

20. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

FYI: it's probably a good idea to post more than "I'd like to be in this clan". You probably should at least state why you want to join, and why you think mole would be a good fit for you.

Thorne and killatron46 like this.
Mods: BlueLuigi
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.