1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

of 10 full KAG redeem giftcodes

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Shadreki, May 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeadlyDutch

DeadlyDutch Catapult Fodder

How did you find out about KAG:
    My friend told me about this awesome game. So I looked it up, downloaded it and instantly fell in love.

How long have you been playing KAG:
    about 6 months

Which one is your favorite class to play and why:
    Knight, the chaos when it's 10 vs 10 knights. I just love all the bombs flying in the sky.

Describe yourself as a person:
    I am a helpfull person who just loves to play video games on the computer and the playstation 3.

Any last words that you would like everyone to know:
    I think the developers of kag did a great job making this game. And hopefully keep making it even better then it already is

2. Skyborg

Skyborg Shipwright

Through one of my friends a while back

I don't know, about 7 months maybe? I've played on different accounts.

Knight. Because nothing in my opinion is more fun than lobbing bombs, or flinging people off ridges with a slash.

I like playing sandbox and adventure games- Minecraft was great with mods but just got boring after a few months. I'm decent at playing the piano.

Congratulations to whoever wins. If I am chosen, I can't thank you enough. It would really mean a lot to me.
    :thumbs_up:;):thumbs_up:

3. Archangel

Archangel Bison Rider

A YouTube video I saw a long time ago.

Not very long I would say about a month total.

Builder, because I think its great to think of a new defense system/tower to stop you enemies from taking your flag in CTF

I'm always on the lookout for new fun interesting games!

King Arthur's Gold is a great game!

4. Ruby_lilac

Ruby_lilac Bison Rider

-my bro was playing KAG and was addicted to it like most games he played at first, but then he introduced it to me and I was like, this games shit. But now I play it whenever I can ^^ I mean, ♪cause girls just wana have fuuuuuuuuun♪

-since January I think

-ARCHER: cause ppl get pissed off when I snipe them so I get a reason to call them fags when their dissing the archer class :P

-well, I'm quiet and known to be deadly in school, but at home and when playing KAG, I'm really my true self. That means I'm crazy, annoying and I LOVE PUNS.

-♬I SHOOT MY ARROWS IN THE AIR SOMETIMES
    SAYING AYO
    MLG PRO♬
    *dont mess with archers, they will snipe u in de back...

MadDog and toffie0 like this.
  5. Gagerman1

Gagerman1 Catapult Fodder

-I found KAG when my brother introduced me to it. We played on empty servers so we could do 1vs1 CTF (he usually won).

-About five months.

-I don't really have a favorite class that I always play as, because I love all of them! But, I think I've played as a builder for the most time.

-When I'm playing games, I usually search for strategic value in them (I absolutely LOVE strategy). KAG has a lot of that in it and some randomness too (whether it is building your towers higher so bomb jumpers can't get through, or that freak double slash that you get owned by :( ). Also, I'm a very competitive person and I hate to lose, but if I do, I try to be gracious.

-Did I mention I'm handsome? :B):

6. TungstenHammer

TungstenHammer Catapult Fodder

-I was searching for a game that combined PVP with world manipulation, and I stumbled across KAG
    -I've been experimenting with the single-player for a while (A few months, off and on) (Ie. building shoddy towers and knocking them down again) but I never actually played online, as I was more interested in the offline modes, but they are mostly premium based. I actually created this account to enter your giveaway, as I'd love to give the zombie mode a go. If I do, I might try out the online as well, as it actually looks really interesting.

-My favourite character is definitely the builder, as I love the idea of siege warfare.
    -I 'm nothing special, just a guy who has a predilection for 2-d games.

- I'd love to get a copy, as I feel the game has great depth and is quite unique in its aims. Thanks for the chance to get a hold of a copy. Cheers.

7. Kcol

Kcol Catapult Fodder

-Searching for a new indie game and found King Arthurs Gold

- Roughly 3 months

-Builder because i feel they can really make the difference in a battle your losing

-Im a nice person but Im incredibly shy so i dont seem any different from a bystander. Some people know im nice but just dont show it and the people who know are people who ive actually talked to or seen me talk to friends. I would rather not be noticed than be recognized and something I do by force of habit is I don't speak unless spoken to

-The reason I want a premium account is because ive noticed that most premium players get noticed from their skill level and not much else. I think I could be a part of the community by starting to play gathers or playing on some premium servers that good players go on often. Thank you and I hope I could win a giftcode

8. XxLostNeonxX

XxLostNeonxX Catapult Fodder

- Evil Daedalus, a youtuber, made a video about it. I thought it was cool, so I checked it out

- About half a year.

- I love the knight, the fact that you can bombjump really relates to TF2, one of my favorite games.

- A nice, easy going person. As long as you don't piss me off.

- I love games, I may have no life, but... Games are the bomb.

9. How did you find out about KAG:
    - heard about it when ace of spades was taken over and put on steam, gave it a shot and haven't stopped playing since

- around the begging of the year

- archer, because i like shooing bomb jumpers right b4 their bombs go off and i like being a back up for knights

- student, on the computer when ever i have spare time, cant buy games (even the $10 and below ones) or any thing cause i dont get an allowance and i cant work cause im still a student ;-;

- as extremely happy as i would be to win a prem, i proberly still feel better if some one else like me (who cant afford to buy kag) could get it. (lol like my sis as well -___-)

MadDog likes this.
  10. MadFlame

MadFlame Catapult Fodder

-I found out about KAG because I love Terraria but wanted to try a game that was a little different. I Google searched ’’games like Terraria’’ and I found KAG.

-I have been playing KAG for about 2 months and I have enjoyed it greatly.

-I like to play as a builder because you can be creative and make what you want (while trying not to get shot by arrows) also you occasional get to hammer a knight to death and bring great shame to their family.

-I enjoy playing games as much as I can in my spare time and when I play games I am usually a kind and nice payer and I like long walks on the beach. ;)

-I would love to have a premium KAG account so I could support the developers and play the zombies fortress mode.

11. len15

len15 Base Burner

In a site. The game look like terraria for me, so i downloaded it :D

A year or two, something like that.

Builder, i like to build the base in CTF and destroy the base of the other team :p
    I think i'm very straight, but sometimes i do very stupid things.i know to play on piano.
    :builder:
    :castle_wall::castle_bg::castle_wall: My english is not
    :castle_wall::blank::blank: perfect, and i am israeli! :O
    :castle_wall:
    :blank: :dance:

12. Thorne

Thorne Catapult Fodder

- I heard about it from my cousin. His ingame name is I3lue

- About two weeks but I'm pretty good at it so far I think.

-Knight because it's the most dynamic imho. I like action-packed playstlyes and charging against army of reds or blues with 3 bombs, never gets old :P

-I guess I'm relatively mature, It'd probably be put to test once I see a pair of genitals or the number 69 but you know who doesn't haha

-I'm Thorne and thanks to I3lue and Killatron46 as well as Shadreki for showing me this game, showing me this thread, and the generosity of donating codes to people who can't afford it. :)

Mystagon, Vidar and killatron46 like this.
  13. Shenron

Shenron Tree Planter

How did I find out about KAG:
    - I found out KAG by watching a youtube video from one of the yogcasters.

How long have I been playing KAG:
    - I have been playing over a year

Which one is my favorite class to play and why:
    - My favorite class the knight, because it can be the most helpful class by useing the bombs for distruction and they have the most deffense and most health

Describe myself as a person:
    - I am a person who likes to play videogames, and likes to stay active

Any last words that I would like everyone to know:
    - I usually get very mad at games but this is a game that don't get mad that much. I don't like to shout out negative stuff out on the chat to people because I'm a good person. I don't wayne alot on the game I'm just like "uge".

14. zlotakrowa

zlotakrowa Catapult Fodder

My friend told me about it.

How long have you been playing KAG :
    I started to play this game a few months ago.

Which one is your favorite class to play with and why:
    My favorite class to play with is archer because of his climbing skills and hiding under the leaves of the trees.

I love having fun with people in real life or in games. I always loved games with graphics like in KAG. I really like to laugh and specially
    make other people laugh.

This game is special for me because only there people spend time with me and have fun with me. I would buy this game but I don't have enough money for it.

15. signify

signify Catapult Fodder

How did you find out about KAG: In 2003 I played game named soldat. Pretty crazy pvp 2d multiplayer game. Yesterday I remember that I played that game then nostalgia hit me and I searched for it to see is it still there. Then on their website I found out that the dev of soldat is making this game.

I didn't played it yet. I found it yesterday. I made up acc today and I got some issues to start the game from desura

i'm gonna find out soon :)

still waiting for that arrow in the knee. ;(

yah, hi.

Mazey and ladrl like this.
  16. Sammy257

Sammy257 Shopkeep Stealer

-brother

-2 years - ish

-Don't know. I like all of them, builders can build, soldiers can fight(well better) and archers can climb trees, scale walls and shoot over towers.

-I'm a person that likes playing and creating games(I signed myself up to a club at school) and learning basic coding. I'm a quiet person(usually) and I hate cancer mainly because of the fact that cancer killed my grandmother a few weeks ago. :'(

-I go on a program called "Scratch" which can be used to make art and games. Many people dislike this software although I don't because it's a lot better than some other programs like "Game Maker" which is uba blocky(also I'm not really that good at it) and this makes me appreciate that I have Scratch which I'm good at. :)
    (You can also post your projects online for people to look at)

:)

17. Shadreki

Shadreki ᴋᴀɢ ᴅᴡᴇʟʟᴇʀ Donator

Hello,
    I'll shortly begin the process of selecting the winners, stay tuned. This post will be updated with more information when I'm finished.

--

http://pastebin.com/YZncYYEs
    http://pastebin.com/F4uCqAbu

I present to you, basically .. The four players that I selected: redstone_pii, feet, Zanman777 & Hagr
    And of course, the six lucky winners: Jalek, Kingpanda, NightRaid104, Anti-Matter, 11Jay, weman713

[​IMG]
    FOR ALL OF YOU WHO DIDN'T WIN, DON'T BE SAD. THERE WILL BE MORE CHANCES!

Gurin, Sammy257, feet and 9 others like this.
  18. Congratulations to all those who won, and for those who entered, may luck be with us next time. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.