1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

State of the latest update on water, and issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JTG, May 21, 2013.

1. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Or how about if water is needed to keep casual scrubs happy, maybe it should evaporate or lower over time.

Digger101, BlueLuigi and Fate like this.
  2. JTG

JTG Bison Rider Tester

How about they just make the landmaps a lot longer horizontal since vertical is unneeded now with exception of tunneling and underground.

Contrary and Jackard like this.
  3. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Get dem waves goin bby

4. MM

MM THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

I see maps as the main reason for these negatives you mentioned. Maps need re-doing. We released the silent beta to learn the game ourselves, because we cannot imagine how it plays with 16+ players even if we take drugs. We have to play the game. We understand a lot more now and also thanks for the input. I hope these issues will be solved after I implement the changes mentioned in "The next step" post.

m0zzila, ComboBreaker and BlueLuigi like this.
  5. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Obviously, you're not taking enough drugs.

6. ComboBreaker

ComboBreaker Horde Gibber

"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe that the current gameplay on war servers is fine. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how it plays with 16+."

7. TreeMeister

TreeMeister Catapult Fodder

My gripe with the beta as is is how "all or nothing" features are, as someone put it (can't remember names). Catapults plow through 3 block thick stone walls in as many shots, but a single bomb and the threat is gone. It's the fact that everything is pretty much a glass cannon that I dislike.

8. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

problem = no water falls :eek:
    fixing water so that waterfalls exist will fix everything

9. whatever1works

whatever1works Drill Rusher

Two words: WATER PUMP

and maybe buff builders a little so they can actually fight...