1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Black Death servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Leo, Mar 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Leo

Leo Haxor

Name: Black Death CTF
    Ip/Port:37.59.15.229:50301
    Game mode: CTF
    Slots: 32
    Max Ping: 400

Name: Black Death Unlimited
    Ip/Port:37.59.15.229:50302
    Game mode: CTF (Unlimited units)
    Slots: 32
    Max Ping: 400

You can read server's rules here

Mehno, Gurin, InsaneMTL and 6 others like this.
  2. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

ALL NEW SOLDATerz 25252525 should write sth. here. I wonder how many people will come from Soldat.

I've seen only few ppl: Electre, Mexer Fexer, Terran, MoP, Mqrius, Furai.. :D Who else joined? (Post here!!!)

Good luck Leo with servers :P

Drusse likes this.
  3. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I thought you would never come back to KAG Leo!

4. Mexer

Mexer Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. No Control - to be deleted. inactive

Radio my love never fades out for you

5. Leo

Leo Haxor

I am sorry to say but I am unable to run KAG servers currently. Sofware does weird things like kicking everyone out after a few hours by causing heavy lag to the whole machine and taking my soldat servers with it. I have tried everything but nothing seems to work. I'll give it another try with a new release.

*Seems the problem was not the server but my host. Servers are back online ;)

6. Mexer

can't wait for it!

7. Leo

Leo Haxor

There has been a host change, server speaking Frence now ;)

8. Mexer

Thanks for updating my post ;)

9. Leo

Leo Haxor

Servers temporary down. There seems to be hardware problems in the machine.
    </br>--- merged: May 12, 2013 6:49 PM ---</br>
    *Made some changes and restarted servers. We'll see how it goes.

10. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

See what just happened:
    I accused the player 'Squirrelowner' of griefing, right after i joined, because I saw him trying to.
    Then this two guys votekicked me for no reason: 'Shametail' and 'Cocaine_Bear'
    theres a shot
    16may.png

:x

11. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

I could ban them for few hours for that, but I don't know if that makes sense now. It would be better to wait for the next random kicks made by them.

12. Kryotos

Kryotos Bison Rider

I have a issue, maybe because of my ping, i kept on getting banned, each time I play. any ideas about the reason ?

13. Leo

Leo Haxor

Yeah it's your ping. Since you connect from France I guess you have a bad connection with huge ping spikes. Wireless maybe ?

14. UnionBossJack

UnionBossJack Catapult Fodder

Please put the server limit of players back to at least 40, 32 is too low!

15. Leo

Leo Haxor

You think I wouldn't like to do so ? But over 32 slots server becomes unstable and either will crash or kick everyone one out.

16. Mexer

..got an idea...

Can't you make it somehow that only the top player with the highest /rank -r will get to have 3 bombs, and the others 2...

...or you can even devide the players by their round ranks into 3 sections, one with only 1 bomb allowed, 2 and 3.

idea 2: 1 minute mute for saying the word "noob", 1 hour mute for racist words :P

17. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

D: This first idea is pretty cool, but I think that it is very hard to do.
    And the second.. Sir Mexer the Lazybones.
    Yes Mexer.. You're.. Is that a problem for ya to mute somebody you lazy bastard?

This will be the same as the freezing for calling others "noob". After unmute people will ask for what and discuss about it and etc. Just mute them manualy fot that. Mute a racist!

What about add new seclev? Ban command doesn't work for me and now I've only two choices when i want to ban some1: /assignseclev nick 3 <- ban permanently (it is not a suitable punishment for the "little things"). Permanent bans are only for griefers which I am 100% sure.
    If someone teamkilled I've no choice and i have to "forgive" or wait when he do it again.
    Seclevs such as two and three-day ban would be great. (If it's possible).

And yee.. what about colors for us Leo? :D If you wanna be the only orange admin, understand it :D
    No color also has its advantages, because people start to cheat (etc.) when there is no someone in orange.

18. Mexer

I prefer having no color. Undercover cops!
    About the mute: There are times when there aren't admins on the server or we don't see them say it in the chat in time...

1 minute mute for "noob" , no freeze - because it will be abused
    1 hour and freeze for racist words.

19. Leo

Leo Haxor

@Mexer: Nah, too complex and I don't like to have two kind of players in servers.
    @Radio: What about colors ? Explain :)

20. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

Admins on other servers has orange nicknames. On BlackDeath servers only you have orange :P They are visible when you press TAB or move the cursor on the characters (look at the screenshots below).

I know that feeling Mexer - Being undercover cop is cool. When ppl do not see any admins, they more often violate rules ;P
    Leo server is your, we are just a "cleaning men" :D so if only you wanna be orange, no problem :D I understand that :D

This color can be added to our permissions. This color feature is called admin_color. You can check it in seclevs (/printseclevs).

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.