1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Trading a copy of Dota 2 for Torchlight 2.

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Jagaeg, Jun 5, 2013.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Jagaeg

Jagaeg Catapult Fodder

What's going on with Dota 2 lol?

My Steam profile is: Jagaeg

2. luckyfrost

luckyfrost Shopkeep Stealer

No. It's not worth the value. I mean, the game is certainly better than torchlight but i have plenty and i give'em free.

3. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

Everybody has a bazillion Dota 2 keys, if I had Torchlight 2, I wouldn't trade it even for 25 Dota 2 keys.

Galen likes this.
  4. It took him 20 years to do this. Such a minutely prepared plan. First, lure people all those people into giving you their personal data. Names, credit card numbers, e-mail addresses. And passwords to all of these. Perfect.
    The next step was a little bit harder to execute but, as proven, not impossible. As it turned out, you needed to pay those amateurs only a little to have them hack what you needed hacked. And poof, all world banks disabled for several weeks, the potential perpetrators were found dead. What a coincidence.
    Up from there, it was not so hard anymore. All of those people were left with only one possible way to exchange currency. His way. And only one currency. His currency.
    He moved his hand to his chin, to rub his beard once again. Then he laughed. It was a laugher of a mad man. A mad man that he certainly was. Not an ordinary mad man though.
    He was Gabe Newell, the man who controls the world's Dota 2 keys exchange market.

Fate and Lieber like this.
Mods: BlueLuigi