1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

How do you like the new Build 780

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by m0zzila, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Ratka

Ratka Shipwright

I was playing today and i noticed, bombs (bomb, keg, bomb arrow) work like in bomberman. The explosion affects a horizontal and vertical area rather than in a circle around the bomb.

2. Malakhaj

Malakhaj Horde Gibber

builder things:
    one devoted builder with right wood&saw managment can easily get anything before research pops out. There are few people that apriciate building part of the game ( not counting people who build cause they want a pretty castle), so if one team gets one and other doesnt its end game after 15 min.

3. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

In case I haven't explained myself fully, a system using tiered unlocks look like this:

[​IMG]

It's the same thing without the arbitrary/confusing paths.

4. xRPEx

xRPEx Shopkeep Stealer

This new build changed things for the better, thank you devs. They made it so that bomb arrows get deflected off of shields and they fixed some more things. Still could use some more improvement, but I like it overall.

5. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

In my opinion, this is the dumbest update I have ever seen this game. You literally make it micro-management simulator 2013. I was already on the edge about stone technology (what chucklefuck doesn't know how to put down a stone block); now I need to actually delay the game more to wait for migrants and research and all this other shit. I liked this game because you could set up a nice base and actually keep a game going and keep it living. Now people have a reason to minecraft back at base just to spam dorms and waste more time on research. The only decent thing is now that you can buy things from the trader regarding bombs and such, along with builder speed.

Apronymous likes this.
  6. Beelzebub

Beelzebub Ballista Bolt Thrower

Not a fan of the research setup. Also, the research-to-unlock-stone gimmick was pants-on-head stupid. Dorm spam needs toned down a bit. Water bomb stuns are lame. Archers are still OP.

7. Xlayer

Xlayer Haxor

Reasearch-to-unlock-stone? I don't remember that, but it sounds just fine.

ARROW BOMBS FTW.
    :b_shop: :spam::teabag:
    "NOW DIE"