1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. CookieEpic

CookieEpic Shopkeep Stealer

Wow. That's pretty bad. :(

2. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

In June of 1972, a woman appeared in Cedar Senai hospital in nothing but a white, blood-covered gown. Now this, in itself, should not be too surprising as people often have accidents nearby and come to the nearest hospital for medical attention, but there were two things that caused people who saw her to vomit and flee in terror.
    The first being that she wasn't exactly human. she resembled something close to a mannequin, but had the dexterity and fluidity of a normal human being. Her face, was as flawless as a mannequins, devoid of eyebrows and smeared in make-up.

There was a kitten clamped in her jaws so unnaturally tight that no teeth could be seen, and the blood was still squirting out over her gown and onto the floor. She then pulled it out of her mouth, tossed it aside and collapsed.

From the moment she stepped through the entrance to when she was taken to a hospital room and cleaned up before being prepped for sedation, she was completely calm, expressionless and motionless. The doctors thought it best to restrain her until the authorities could arrive and she did not protest. They were unable to get any kind of response from her and most staff members felt too uncomfortable to look directly at her for more than a few seconds.

But the second the staff tried to sedate her, she fought back with extreme force. .

She turned her emotionless eyes towards the male doctor and did something unusual. She smiled.

As she did, the female doctor screamed and let go out of shock. In the woman's mouth were not human teeth, but long, sharp spikes.

The male doctor stared back at her for a moment before asking "What in the hell are you?"

She cracked her neck down to her shoulder to observe him, still smiling.

She stood up and leaned over him, her face coming dangerously close to his as the life faded from his eyes.

She leaned closer and whispered in his ear.

"I...am....DOOR HAND MAN HOOK CAR"

3. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

Firefly quotes.png

E: oh god, the curse of the double spoiler '-'

Arcrave likes this.
  4. firefly was pretty cool.

unfortunately, the audience chose CSI

FuzzyBlueBaron and Alpaca like this.
  5. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

"We may experience some slight turbulence and then explode"

Now i want to be a pilot, dammit Alpaca

6. Ollantaytambo

Ollantaytambo Catapult Fodder

Hey, I got banned for making a base fall, first of all, I'd like to point out how bad the base was, second of all, we put a bridge-spike trap between 2 buildings as a tower connector, with spikes under. I was walking along the bridge and I found out a small error in the bridge so I destroyed ONE block of the bridge, the WHOLE base to the left fell. This was not on purpose and this was the person who built the base's fault, can I be unbanned?

7. Ollantaytambo, you have been muted on BC flatmaps, and you've been banned here. You're not making a good image for yourself man. If you want to play this game, try knight for a chance and get a feel for builder by watching other people play it.

8. Ollantaytambo

Why are you comparing my behavior in this server to that server? I don't like the admins in that server, obviously I wouldn't respect them, but I respect the admins here.

9. Areo

Areo much doge so swag wow
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Even if you don't like someone, you should still respect them, admin or not. And about your ban, did you see any admin talking to you specifically in the chat? That way we can know the specific admin, and you can P.M them about it.

10. MrIcarus

MrIcarus Arsonist

Unfortunately for you, we respect the admins of BC flatmaps as while as our ability to ban people.

11. Ollantaytambo

Unfortunately for you, you can't ban people because of behavior on another server.

12. Arcrave

Arcrave http://tinyurl.com/ArcravesTheme Tester

Unfortunately for you, we CAN.

rocker2, Ej, Alpaca and 1 other person like this.
  13. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Yes we can, it's not your server. If admins banned you because you were an Aussie, you'd only be able to complain and no one would care.

Kalikst likes this.
  14. Areo

If you can stop whatever shit you're about to say, I'm going to teach you a lesson on adminograhpy on KAG.

1) Admins - owners of the server.

2)If you come on a thread about to start a flaming war, your chances of getting unbanned are slim.

3)It is highly advised you stop any shit you're about to say, apologize, and tell us exactly what went down and who banned you.

Good day, sir.

pls come again

15. Ollantaytambo

Wow, I never knew KAG got full of cancer victims during my 2-year leave.

16. Arcrave

Arcrave http://tinyurl.com/ArcravesTheme Tester

git rekt fagit

Areo and Kalikst like this.
  17. Cerbercre

Cerbercre Brolord 弟兄主 Donator

Go back to not being here pleb.:)

Areo likes this.
  18. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

that feel when you actually have cancer and see posts like this. It makes me laugh.

also you:
    [​IMG]

UnnamedPlayer and Cerbercre like this.
  19. Areo

oh fuck

the amount of trolls coming cannot be comprehended in numbers
    brace yourselves.

20. Ollantaytambo

I hope you die Kouji, a very painful death.

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.