1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Ej's done with the Kawaii thing. He couldn't be assed to explain modding to someone while being kawaii

2. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

You keep saying that you're never coming back, yet, here you are!

3. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

no bones, i didn't read any of the new posts, just dropped in to say that pumking is gey, and kouji, OH THANK GOOOOOOOOOOOD. how much'd you win?

4. bruthsaw

bruthsaw Shopkeep Stealer

Oh thank god.

5. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

I've been on this thread heaps of times and tuned in (through searching for new threads/post) but I just realized now why did I just watch the thread?

6. Kramgnauh

Kramgnauh Bison Rider

Girl, u gots no idea how deliciously awesome this thread can get :D <s> fuckin slavic/hungry keyboards</s>

7. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

No, it broadcast that message to all teams. Both teams see the message exactly the same.

8. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I've occasionally been autobalanced when teams were only off by 1 (i.e. 7-6). I don't think it would be too much of a stretch to say that it could bug out occasionally and swap a person when it shouldn't.

9. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

hey, there's this guy, elite-30, we keep perma banning him, using both the standard and the deny join sec lev, but he keeps coming back, perma ban isn't working on him, he's hackin it somehow, i know doing so with ip spoof would get you past ip bans, but aren't these done by player name? if this is some new hack or something, Jakitch, could you make a sec lev that automatically freezes them whenever they join the server? he can't unfreeze himself, so we're just freezing him each time he joins then teamswapping him until he ragequits :l

E: also, it would be funny as hell to use it on other people instead of just perma banning them

10. link6155

I think the solution for fags that changes username + IP is to just deny them from being knight and builder and only have them be archers. Archers can't grief very easily nor cause much damage.

11. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

yeah, but that's glitchy, when you deny builder and then you deny knight, it restores builder, when you re deny builder it restores knight

12. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Alpaca in charge of knowing his seclevs.

>not making a seclev that has both deny builder + deny knight and calling it "Archer Only"

GloriousToast likes this.
  13. Andr01d

Andr01d Haxor

its not a saturday night if you're not discussing seclevs

GloriousToast, PumpkingSlice and Ej like this.
  14. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

We don't have one of those, if you're saying that i should have asked for you to make one, no, fuck you, my idea is way more hilarious.

15. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

sexlevs

I3lue, Alpaca, PumpkingSlice and 2 others like this.
  16. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester

-grabs dick-

17. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Archer only, AND perma muted. That way they can't just spam all day as archer. Call it something epic sounding, like Montezuma's revenge. And every time they speak, it gets replaced with "REVENGE" instead of the "[player] has been muted".

Also, server needs a restart. Seclevs can't be assigned.

GloriousToast, I3lue and Alpaca like this.
  18. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

Archers can still destroy team catapults. I've seen them do it accidentally.

19. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

Worst
    Feature
    Evar.

Apronymous likes this.
  20. link6155

Not quite as bad as knights slashing/bombing buildings or builders destroying towers. IP banning is an issue in every game :(

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.