1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Help] Forcing player heads

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG Classic]' started by MurCon, Jun 23, 2013.

1. MurCon

MurCon Catapult Fodder

Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to force player heads on each team. I want to be able to use the already in-game heads so it will be compatible with everyone's game; by selecting a head from MaleHeads.png.

Therefore, I would like to have blue team with all the same head, and the same with red team(Different head then blue team though). I suspect there is some way to do it in the class config files, or a line that I have to add to be able to select which head(similar to the way you select blocks from the world.png file) I want to use.
    Code:
    # rules for game class
    # description:

inventory =

name = Archer
        tool = Archer
        emblem = GUI/archer_icon.png

actor_name = runner 
        actor_config =
        actor_sprite_male = Sprites/archerMale.png
        actor_sprite_female = Sprites/archerFemale.png
        actor_heads_size = 16
        actor_heads_male = Sprites/MaleHeads.png
        actor_heads_female = Sprites/FemaleHeads.png 

default_health = 1.5
        default_armor = 0.0

Let me know if it's plausible, because I think it would be interesting having each team charging towards each other with the same heads.

Thank you,

MurCon

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

not really possible. It'd be possible in the beta version of the game, but in the classic version, no. Also free account's don't get beta access.

3. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

Could be done by messing with the sprites for each team and splicing the different heads where you needed them couldn't it?

MurCon likes this.
  4. MurCon

MurCon Catapult Fodder

I like your idea, but I think it wouldn't work; unless everyone had that spliced file in their directory such as maleheads.

5. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

this is not possible

MurCon likes this.
  6. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

Ah sorry, didn't read your post properly saying you wanted it like that for every player.