1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

From IRC:
    <WarrFork> it is
    * LucasTT has quit (Quit: Leaving)
    <TheWids> You were raised in hell if you ban and mute people without telling them why
    <WarrFork> is that an insult?
    <rayne^> O(
    <Kouji> well Thewids, I'm not going to unmute you if you were already muted before Ej, since like I said, Glorioustoast shouldn't have been admin in the first place
    <WarrFork> who made toast admin lol
    <Kouji> Arcrave
    <rayne^> O^(
    <WarrFork> rofl
    <Kouji> so I removed Toast from admin
    <Kouji> lel
    <Monsteri> I farted
    * Lieber has quit (Quit: ZzzZzzZ)
    <Monsteri> rayne^ stop doing cyclop smilies
    <WarrFork> lol
    <Kouji> 0^{)
    <Kouji> >0^{)
    <rayne^> >o^(
    <Sharkrave> MFW i didnt make him an admin
    <Sharkrave> MFW i get blamed for everything
    <Sharkrave> MFW fuck you guys
    <rayne^> WarrFork: http://soundcloud.com/jaspey/hydra Sharkrave
    <Kouji> Well then it had to be Jackitch

GG, try again later (please don't)

I3lue, Radpipe and thebonesauce like this.
  2. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

mfw glorioustoast is accepted into HA

[​IMG]

Kalikst likes this.
  3. LMAO.

Alright, alright. First of all I detect too much #kagdrama going on here but I think it's because this thread hasn't seen any lately. Secondly I don't feel like excusing myself from taken actions because I don't need to do so but to clear some things up: it was me who muted [user]TheWids[/user] in the first place because I felt like it when I spotted him on the server and the fact that first thing he said when I joined server was "MOLE suxxx" or something like this just accelerated my decision on muting him. Aside from being surprised of his presence after long period of banishment from lovely Action!, I've thought it's a good occasion to badmin hence I muted him. He should have known that if I remember correctly he's existing on very special terms on Action. Then [user]GloriousToast[/user] (admin? wtf? :huh?: ) happened who undermined my decision and unmuted him without asking anyone for permission. And then all that #kagdrama happened here.

tl;dr - I had great fun muting TheWids on Action and teabagging him while frozen (Beef's idea :thumbs_up:). 25252525

I3lue, Radpipe, TheWids and 1 other person like this.
  4. Ajax

Ajax Arsonist

Any particular reason as to why the administration is griefing on the server, then freezing/banning anyone else who follows suit?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Because dicks. GET REKT!

btw Ajax as for your concern about word 'nigger'. I personally don't care and it's not that I muted you for that word for 10 minutes. It was because you called administration of this server niggers while I made you a favor and nextmap'd supergay and unplayable SHARK map with like 10 players on the server.

6. Ajax

Ajax Arsonist

Don't keep a map in rotation if you don't want to play it, you thin-skinned faggot

You're still a nigger

MechaTrickster and Oximus like this.
  7. thebonesauce

Remember when we all decided we wouldn't bring an admin's actions into question without first consulting them? Yeah...

Brandon816 likes this.
  8. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

ajax gets made - the movie

9. If it was up to me I would fucking remove it. Rayne already did that few times in a row but Arcrave kept putting it back. So the only thing that left to avoid playing on that cancer map is to skip it. Simple as that. No need to spread hate on niggers.

Digger101 likes this.
  10. Ajax

Ajax Arsonist

I did, and was promptly told to "quit complaining and post on the forum instead" by a horde of useless administrators.

So, are we actually going to discuss this in a civilized manner, or is the may-may spamming going to continue?

11. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

I'll just remove it myself and delete the map cause arcrave will probably be too lazy to put it back in.

edit: done

I3lue, Beelzebub, Radpipe and 3 others like this.
  12. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

Ajax, rice and I were killing each other, not anyone else, not destroying our teams defenses, we were making drop traps that only took up a couple of blocks and having a badmin fight. The only people who got caught in the crossfire were the ones who were dumb enough to walk under an obvious teamkill trap when there were other ways around. Calm the fuck down.

Also, Kalikst, but mole DOES suck.

TheWids likes this.
  13. thebonesauce

At least we suck manly dicks, unlike you Alpy. You just suck tiny Asian weeners.

e: Alpaca, I don't see Ricecooker on that screenshot, and you're directly over the tent... I think you're kinda lying bro.

Are you an admin on this server? I meant admins calling OTHER admins decisions into question. Not players.

14. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

>useless administrator
    >banning you for being a faggot and dropping your team base when the other team was trying their hardest to break through the wall
    >you let them cap the flag and win the game
    >lel

15. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

Well idk what this list u talking abut is or if the herpes is making me delusional... but feel free to remove my admin(yes that's right bitches u have my written permission)

Also half Action admins are a bunch of immature dickheads, not even kidding.

Hella and GloriousToast like this.
  16. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

lol, so they didn't tell you about our cw? I'd say we raped you so hard it wasn't even funny, but actually, it was hilarious. I maintain my previous statement is correct, Mole sucks.

also:
    Fite me faggot

E: you're only aloud to call bullshit when I'm actually bullshitting, otherwise you're just a dick.

17. thebonesauce

That is probably true. I am a dickhead, but thankfully I'm pretty mature.

The fuck is your problem? Clan wars are supposed to be fun. Why are you being such a cunt?

Beelzebub, UnnamedPlayer and Andr01d like this.
  18. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

It was fun. for us.

19. thebonesauce

Congrats. Now quit being an overzealous faggot.

20. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

you first please.

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.