1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Mac Random noises

Discussion in 'Archive' started by greyfox, Jul 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greyfox

greyfox Shipwright

Category: KAG Client
    Operating system: OS X 10.8.4
    Build number: 801
    Description: Random noises when playing game sounds.
    Steps to reproduce: Just play game for a few minutes, throw a couple of bombs and mine some stone.
    </br>--- merged: Jul 3, 2013 1:47 PM ---</br>
    I've found this bug in 806 build too.

kaizokuroof likes this.
  2. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

Yes in the old builds too,
    There are random noises when someone jumps. Idk it's like a static sound or something.. Also when you mine left, the mining sound goes at the right speaker same as wood chopping(Vice-versa).
    I use macbook. :)

kaizokuroof likes this.
  3. greyfox

greyfox Shipwright

808 build and bug is still here.

kaizokuroof likes this.
  4. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Thanks for reporting guys - Added into Mantis, locking thread. :B)::thumbs_up::yes:

EDIT:

I've unlocked this, so you mac users can reply - When you say random sounds, do you mean for example: You're playing, mining away and all of a sudden hurt sounds play, or bomb explosions etc happen, however no explosion/injury occur?

5. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

No-no, I hear "Bit-ticking sounds" that is somehow annoying.

Also another sound bug
    "Also when you mine left, the mining sound goes at the right speaker same as wood chopping(Vice-versa)."

I'll take a vid and post it here.

6. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Okay, thanks - I've updated the bug tracker and included the additional information, thank you :) As for the sound bug, please report it as a separate bug.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.