1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Michael attended few days ago an event at “Pixel...

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DevBlogger, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Reactorcore

Reactorcore Shark Slayer

...are you serious? :huh?:

Sarcasm is hard to spot on the internet, so I'm just checking.

2. no, i was obviously kidding, i already preordered my in-game statue :)

Cerbercre likes this.
  3. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

well, i typed up a big, complicated response filled with logic and reasoning to prove why ej's initial post is correct, but APARENTLY there's a key right next to enter on this keyboard that takes you back to the previous page and deletes any messages you may have been writing. This has happened to me multiple times. I must figure out which key is doing this, and remove it from my keyboard.

In a nutshell:
    nofak u, dat gaem hef nuthing but short videos from devs dat rnt even about gempley, not even in open alpha, u cant pley it, u have no idea wen u will be able 2 pley it, u can play kag alpha AND beta right faking nao, fak uf scruby duby.

E: in english, he said that starbound isn't even in open beta and they stand a better chance than kag does. Starbound isn't even in open alpha, in fact, i'd wager they barely even have the game physics working atm, so not even the devs can play it. "But what about that 30 second video that they showed us, how about that u returd? huh?" you do realize that the games artist can make videos of hypothetical mechanics way before they're programmed, it wasn't a video of the game, it was an animation of what they plan on making the game look like. Don't believe me? Check on some of the early topia online videos, then check where the game was 4 months after they were realeased.

4. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Okay guise, I'm here to announce my new game, Galaxyborn! I'm starting a Kickstarter to pump money out of you all, and I will make useless daily updates showing my laptop, random pixel art, and telling you about the bologna sandwich I ate. I'll even give you guys an EXCLUSIVE look at the game!

[​IMG]
    Please excuse the crude nature of the title screen, this is still in pre-alpha!

Two months later...

^Kickstarter celebration video

5. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

I thoroughly appreciated the text wrapping halfway through the title, it shows your commitment to working fast and loose and getting your zany expressionism out there.

e: i should add that this is MY forum and you should STOP ADVERTISMENT YOUR COMPETITION FOR MINE GAME OR WILL MUST 1v1 ME.
    This has been a PSA brought to you by "waking max".

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  6. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

It's great to see my artistic genius is not going unappreciated.

7. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

Well I wouldn't say SB is nothing like KAG but SB is more about survival than TDM or coop CTF, its like saying Stranded which is for survival is better than CS which is all about TDM (maybe bad example?) but you get the idea, KAG is more about competition 1v1 team, where the games like SB you get bored, after you build your house, you got your armor, you killed everything and you explored every biome,nothing else is left to do there while in KAG in every game the gameplay will be different, and you will always get attacked, and your defenses will be put under test, which I like, while in SB, like in TRR you have your house something may fly outside at night or some blob jump when its day and thats all.