1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Build 806 - Tweaks, Fixes, Mad Ballistas - POLL

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Jul 3, 2013.

?

Do you like this build?

Poll closed Jul 8, 2013.
  1. Yes!

66.7%
  2. No!

17.8%
  3. Kind of! (post response with reason)

15.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NKking

NKking KAG Escadrille Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

For me it is just a wall of ALL sorts of bugs not specific for that build. I will prefer to report bugs here in the way I did for the past 3 builds . It seems to work and I get a clear answer about how and when it will be fix or other alternative ways of dealing with a bug or a thing I don't like.
    Example:
    1)ffjwoejfi
    2)ejfsoeifj
    </br>--- merged: Jul 5, 2013 12:23 AM ---</br>
    I was thinking about it for sometime.
    Water ammo should be nerfed.

First way to nerf it make it so it is not in a pack of 3 but in a pack of 2 or even 1.
    Second Make so that water ammo wont deal any damage at ALL. It is annoying when archer has 12 water arrows and spams them at you and eventually killing you with only water arrows. When you are stunned against a wall you are DEAD.

2. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i cant wait for that sand stuff :p

3. TheWids

TheWids Haxor

[​IMG]

Digger101 likes this.
  4. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Bugs reported there do have the build number in which they were produced. It's much better if you report them there then here, that way testers can easily see the bugs you've reported.

delankski likes this.
  5. NKking

ok I will do that for the next build. but I also report things which are disbalanced and things which people seem to dislike. So it is all in one pile of bad stuff in a specific build.

Also nobody replies to the thread people make. And if people start to discuss the thread get "Not for the further discussion" sing thingy.

I will report minor bugs there and major here.

6. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

It is already working for mac. I played build 800 too, update it TheWids. :)

7. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Uhm, NKking, I'm failing to see what you're talking about with "spike spam" in your picture.

[​IMG]

Except in red's backfield, I don't see any spikes anywhere, and you're talking about spikespam ruining the match for you. What are you talking about dude?

delankski likes this.
  8. NKking

1) Match started.
    2) Reds were winning.
    3) Blue team started to spam spikes( you can see stone blocks near their base)
    4) Reds weren't able to get close to the blue base, while blues were destroying red base (reds had good builders, so they survived all attacks).
    5) I and a few more knights from the red team eventually destroyed all spikes, but it was too late. ( The blues now had a big hole which prevented reds from attacking).
    6) later blues built a wooden tower next to the edge of the pit and started to bombard reds with keg blots.
    7) Server crashed.

I prefer not to tell in which team I was because it makes my opinion look like it is biased. So I try to take pictures when I am dead.
    I usually say blue team /red team or red player/ blue player.

I never said that spike spam was helping my team

9. thebonesauce

Yes, you keep posting that picture, but a pit prevented you from attacking? Wut? That's the reason you have builders and shit bro. I'm really confused at what you're talking about.

Apronymous and delankski like this.
  10. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Apologies for not releasing at the moment - there's some large issues over the net that weren't caught last night (huge sync things) that I'm going to have to wait for MM to fix, in about 4 hours or so. I'd rather wait a little than give you guys something broken, as I'm sure you can understand.

delankski likes this.
  11. NKking

Are you an idiot or what. you can't understand words or make a logical statement?
    OK.
    Reds had good builders RIGHT FROM THE BEGINING of the match ( you should logically understand that).
    Then when blues started to put spikes. Most of the fighting was on the right side of the middle.( red front line defence.) ( you should logically understand that).
    Because all fighting was on reds side, all explosions, builders trying to dig under the base etc. Because of all these things that hole appeared. ( you should logically understand that).
    Because reds builders were good ( RIGHT FROM THE BEGINING of the match ). They ( red builders) were rebuilding the front line of defence many times. That's why reds survived even after so much pressure from the blues.
    ( you should logically understand that).

Is that is more understandable for you, or still to complicated?

Sorry for spam. I needed to explain that to him.
    </br>--- merged: Jul 5, 2013 2:08 AM ---</br>
    Thanks for informing us.:thumbs_up:

12. thebonesauce

You're claiming that spike spam was what caused that. I'm failing to see that being the reason you couldn't advance. It seems that most of the problem was all the explosives causing the pit that you're crying about. I understand everything you're saying, but I'm failing to see why you couldn't lob a few bombs to remove the spikes, or have a builder destroy them if they were all as good as you say.

Your cries about spike spam aren't reflected in the picture you posted. I have yet to see another person complaining about the spikes; only you.

Apronymous and delankski like this.
  13. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

Sorry NKking you will have to change classes to the builder, wait what how do you change classes im always a knight, You change classes at the halls. Once you change classes you will have acquire resources and then build supports on the ground while you get raped and then make a bridge to allow your team to move up, because you bCOMPALINitched about sky bridges.

The only reason you team was bCOMPLAINGitching was they didn't have builders to help.

14. NKking

Have you looked ONLY on one picture?

How can you be so dumb so you don't understand how spike spam led toward the massive pit. I JUST EXPLANED IT TO YOU TWICE.

Red team eventually destroyed spikes but it was too late.
    It was impossible for builders or for knights to get to that spike trap. Builders were instantly killed and bombs were thrown back. I Destroyed that bloody trap 4 times and then it was rebuilder.

Then blues gained that massive hole advantage
    + constantly shooting ballista. You know what happened to builders who left the base after the pit was made? THEY DIED, INSTANTLY because in that pit there was always 1-3 blues just sitting there trying to dig.

Oh you can say" Why you haven't used sky bridges or built across that pit.

Can you see these 2 red stone doors hanging in the air, they who where the edge of the red base was.
    </br>--- merged: Jul 5, 2013 2:35 AM ---</br>
    Really you are telling me how to change in to a builder.
    My team wasn't as big of a pussy as you to build a cheep sky bridge we needed attackers. We had 70 % of the team as builders because we needed to constantly rebuild our tower and patch holes in the wals.
    Also it is not yours discussion so F*** OFF.

15. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

You didn't need to say that seriously, no need for that even if your going to say that man up and don't hide it..

16. NKking

Thanks for the defence. but please don't get in to that discussion; it is between me and thebonesauce.

Digger101 likes this.
  17. thebonesauce

lol, yeah Digger, you can't have an opinion.

Again, you said it yourself; the pit was caused by explosives and knights digging. The spikes are easily removed; bombs being thrown back? Wait until they're about to explode. Have you ever played this game before? Or are you the type who immediately lights and then throws your bombs?

18. TreeMeister

TreeMeister Catapult Fodder

I'm personally feeling like things are kicking into gear on the beta. I can't quite explain it, but this build felt pretty good. Maybe it's just because I still giggle every time a builder flexes.

Sand and sponges aren't what I was expecting, but on paper the forum post it seems like it'll create some new dynamics. I'm psyched for it.

19. NKking

Ok I will go in reverse so it is more understandable for you.

The pit was made because blues were fighting on the right side of the middle ( red team front line of defence ) OK you understand that they made that pit because of fighting on that part of the map.
    Now the question is , Why they were fighting on that part of the map? Because blues pushed reds to their Front line defence.
    Ok Why blues were able to push reds to their front line defence line? Because reds weren't able to get to the blues front line of defence.
    AGAIN why reds weren't able to do that? Because In front of the blue front line of defence There was a spike field.
    Why would reds just would not destroy it? Reds did that about 4 times, but it was constantly rebuilder by one blue builder, because spikes were so cheep. ( it is not about how easy it is to destroy the it is about how cheep they were, that allowed people to constantly spam and rebuild them if destroyed. ( now devs raised the price of the spikes and I hope it is enough , but we will see.)
    And the main point is that Spikes cause that huge disbalance between teams.

20. With a dedicated builder - knight duo, it's quite easy to advance over spike fields. A decent knight can hold off a few people long enough for a builder to fortify the position or even just nullify the spikes with blocks over them.

Digger101 and delankski like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.