1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Short update on the Beta + screenshots

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DevBlogger, Jul 8, 2013.

1. DevBlogger

DevBlogger KAG DevBlog Feed Bot

1. We are working like mad people on the beta nearly everyday
    2. We aren’t posting any news because we are elbows deep in internal testing, so everyone that is testing is in the news loop (we neglected the public blog, but this will change when the official beta release happens)
    3. The game has undergone ~4 massive gameplay re-iterations over the last 2 months. We are striving to make this the most fun, engaging and balanced multiplayer war game ever made.
    4. I think we achieved this, that’s why I’m confident to post that we are there and the public release will happen this month or next month at most.
    5. Here are some screenshots (no time for videos because I’m making an official beta launch trailer video which will show how epic this game is)
    [​IMG]
    + sneakpeak of the official press kit screenshots

KAG Beta requires you to buy the game to play. So if you haven’t done that already do it now here before the noob rush when the game becomes official and arrives on Steam :)
    http://kag2d.com/en/buy
    It’s just 10 bucks and an infinite amount of fun + you can unlock it later on Steam.
    MM

Original DevBlog post.

Drusse, FG, delankski and 11 others like this.
  2. FenrirITA

FenrirITA Base Burner

A guy on YouTube is telling me that the beta is open.
    I bought the game when it was still in alpha,to play the beta I must rebuy it?

playmaster821 likes this.
  3. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

No, if you bought it previously then you still own your copy - just login to the beta with your normal kag credentials.

FenrirITA likes this.
  4. LostPix

LostPix Base Burner

Press kit screenshots are old and need to be updated otherwise it will mistake people.

5. DonaldH15

DonaldH15 Catapult Fodder

to get beta do i redownload the game or wat do i do

6. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

7. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

WHAT? IT WAS PUBLIC THIS ENTIRE TIME?

8. chickenbone

chickenbone Catapult Fodder

Noob rush, woah, now i see, you really LOVE your f2p players... (sarcasm):>:(: :thumbs_down:
    </br>--- merged: Jul 14, 2013 12:46 AM ---</br>
    Also from the beta to the official release like how much time will be the delay? weeks, months, years, another generation(again?)?

9. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I believe you're missing the point. When the game hits Steam there will be a rush of new paid players who have not encountered the game before-- it has nothing to do with f2p players.

And time from the public release of Beta to release on Steam will probably be measured in months (while final tweaks & optimisations are made).

Force and delankski like this.
  10. playmaster821

playmaster821 Catapult Fodder

OMFG i FUCKING LOVE THIS FORUM i could not find any stuff about the beta and a download <3 extreeeemely COOL

PinXviiN likes this.
  11. cschm49

cschm49 Shopkeep Stealer

Loving the water stairs and if i have already bought the game will i get a steam code?

12. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Yes

13. cschm49

cschm49 Shopkeep Stealer

Thanks for the reply and looking forward to the final product