1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. Vaine

Vaine Horde Gibber

For now, at least, I'm leaving KAG. I've decided this based on the reputation I have brought myself to aquire,the mistakes I've made, and the people that have came to dislike, hate,or even despise me, I can't keep continuing to be an immature 12 year old for that long, puberty packs a punch in your ego. I'll still be idling on forums and IRC, but I'll be a little less active, but I guess this is goodbye, thanks for all the great times, even though there were a few bad times, KAG has been an amazing experience.

Good bye.

This game sux dix, the community is full of faggots alright, gather is fun, unnamedplayer wanks over this post, #swag.

2. We will miss you:(.

3. NotAPirate

NotAPirate Arsonist

Bye Bye :( i hope you will come back

4. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

The logic here, yes, really beautiful.

Basically, you don't leave.

5. master3327

master3327 Shopkeep Stealer

I'm gonna be leaving KAG for awhile, Just until my internet is faster, Its impossible to play and I always disconnect from server on the brower. And, I keep playing maplestory... So addicted, But I'm gonna return for awhile to do the comp with demonturtle.

6. Demonturtle101

Demonturtle101 Shark Slayer

Don't leave :c

7. Eden

Eden Galen Slayer Donator

Fuck the hater's Vaine. The hater's, fuck them.

8. DON"T LEAVE!

9. NotAPirate

NotAPirate Arsonist

Come back soon PLEASE!!!! :D

10. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

I made it back from my brief hiatus for school.
    :B):

11. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I wish people here were more introducing themselves than just saying "Hi" and "Bye".

Let me start. My real name is Lucas. I'm 23 years old. I'm one of the KAG Team members as most of you know. I'm responsible mostly for the game support (answering to angry e-mails of the customers). On top of that, I'm keeping all of the stuff together. If something goes wrong I'm usually the first one to know about it - and then I'm letting to know about it to the other team members. Also I'm in charge of banning accounts.

As to how I got hooked up with KAG? I was always around MM/Soldat etc. I was helping him with his fan pages for quite a while. It was voluntary work at first. Then, after like 2 years of that, I started getting paid. There's really nothing more to say about it. At the moment I'm refreshing my C++ knowledge in order to start contributing to the code of the game.

In my real life I'm a student. I'm coming from Poland (which makes me rather infamous). Right now I'm in Denmark studying Software Engineering (thanks to Erasmus programme). After the summer break I have to go back to my home city to finish my bachelor in ICT.

I think that's it. If you'd like to know more about me - just ask. (:

12. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

I´m back, there were some problems so byebye 2 weeks France. Just came back from 12 hours car. hi

13. Shadreki

Shadreki ᴋᴀɢ ᴅᴡᴇʟʟᴇʀ Donator

weeeeelcome back maazey i missed you so much :<

14. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Shadreki is not the official spokesperson of the KAG community.

15. WarrFork

Pffft, don't be shy. You missed Mazey too, don't you?

16. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

as long as you missed me :(

17. WarrFork

Oh I did, you're my favorite one.

18. Albis

Albis Catapult Fodder

Well, i think i'll introduce my self too.
    My name is Albis, an old player of TF2, that wanted a new fair challenge and quitted that game some days ago and went for KAG full of dreams and hopes, thinking that this game could replace it.
    I'm an overpowered cheap a** monster that dosen't know the word logic, or fair, or balanced. i want to make tons of friends, and enemies ('couse of challenge), i don't take joke srsly or anything that isn't intended to be an insult (
    got it nigger? :3
    ), i hate flowers and trees... and nature... couse i'm allergic to that... makes me sneese the soul the f**k out of me. and that's it for now, wanna know more... idunno message me... and we can get down brotha! Mmmmmh...

19. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

well, here in kag, there's no such thing as "overpowered", unless you're maverick evan or brilly.

20. unless there are projectiles

Mods: Gurin