1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG FPS problem

Discussion in 'Help' started by Nefrylion, May 8, 2013.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. Nefrylion

Nefrylion Shopkeep Stealer

Hello
    i have problem with FPS on servers ...when game is in begin on War mode i have 25-30 fps but when are more players or are too much factories is on the map my fps is 3-6... so i have question what are requirements for the game? or it is only bad optimisation?

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

This is a known problem and it's being worked on.

Digger101 likes this.
  3. Nefrylion

okay thanks for reply thread can be closed :)

4. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

This happens to just about every beta player,when too much activity is happening in the world you lagg.

5. Nefrylion

well i just need to ask about that i have old computer and i need to know this is my fault or its need to optimisated better ( i mean KAGB)

6. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

Your computer won't be the problem KAGB is a 2D and pixel plat-former doesn't' require a modern or new computer really unless your hosting servers etc...

Nefrylion likes this.
  7. Tonusino

Tonusino Builder Stabber

I have fps problem in the war servers on my computer but no problem on my very old laptop. What does it mean? May be I must have some frameworks?

Sorry for my English.

8. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Could be the hardware, every computer is different - What kind of specifications do you have? Are you running Linux or Windows? Perhaps another OS?

Cheers.

9. JohnTS

JohnTS Builder Stabber

Yea the game is brilliant but unfortunately but my FPS drops tremendously as well :( Hope this gets more optimized soon or else I'm going to have to miss out on this with the laptop I'm using. :/

10. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Have you tried re-sizing your window and playing in windowed mode? You could also try some of the graphics options under "Video" they may improve performance.

11. JohnTS

JohnTS Builder Stabber

Yea I put it in windowed mode at 800 x 600 resolution and messed with the settings in the Video options and it improved performance slightly. Still pretty unplayable compared to before unfortunately. My laptop is not powerful by any means but it would run KAG classic silky smooth. Here I can't even move correctly with my frame rate skipping all over the place. :/

12. kaizokuroof

Could always resort to overclocking your GPU and CPU, though I guess that's a bit unrealistic for one game - It is a good game though ;)

13. JohnTS

JohnTS Builder Stabber

Its an amazing game indeed. If I had any idea how to overclock my gpu and cpu I could give it a shot, though I fear it would fry my laptop. lol. :QQ:

14. dym7774

dym7774 Builder Stabber

Have you tried setting priority to high in Task Manager?

15. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Cause people overclock laptops that have GPUs.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey