1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. FarlesBarkeley

FarlesBarkeley Catapult Fodder

yea, he was having some lag issues. Is it at all possible to unban him? he normally has a fine ping.

Thanks for your time.

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Can't find him on the ban list or any of the deny join lists, so chances are it was a ping ban. Those are auto cleared in 30 minutes fyi. If he still can't connect let me know.

3. kalashnikov

kalashnikov Bison Rider

tnks

for unbanme

4. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

BOXPIPE IS A TRUSTED TRADER OF VARIABLE WARES - WOULD RECOMMEND TRADING TO OTHERS

[​IMG]

Digger101 and AJ like this.
  5. Vigilance

Vigilance Catapult Fodder

Yeah, looks like it was just bad ping that evening that banned me. It's all sorted out now. Thanks for the great support, great server!

BTW, is there a place you'd prefer for reporting gerfers on your server or are there so many you just deal with them as you see them?

6. jackitch

jackitch :(){ :|: & };: Global Moderator Donator Tester

You can post in this thread with screenshots, videos, and /or chatlogs. If you see someone cheating, try and get a video and report them in the Report Abusive Players Thread (it's in the Help subforum)

Noburu likes this.
  7. FarlesBarkeley

thank you for the help. when he gets online today we will test it out.

sorry for the trouble

UnnamedPlayer likes this.
  8. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

As important and serious as these things are,

[​IMG]

Noburu likes this.
  9. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

SCIENTIFICALLY ACCURATE SPIDER MAN!

10. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester

11. FarlesBarkeley

so.. i was playing just now with some friends and was using a catapult. All of a sudden i get "frozen" and this Shark guy takes my catapult.

now im still frozen and he just keeps telling me to "get rekt".

fun stuff....

edit: ok, some "radpipe" guy just banned me because i was shooting the catapult and it was landing too short and hitting our tower that i was on. was just trying to figure out how to shoot the damn thing. funny story, i built that entire castle thing so why would i purposely try to break it?

Superblackcat likes this.
  12. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Seems fairly reasonable, I'll unban you later today unless Radpipe has strong evidence to the contrary.

Superblackcat likes this.
  13. MrIcarus

MrIcarus Arsonist

Finally some drama.

Noburu likes this.
  14. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I can only imagine that he's left out quite a bit of the story.

Also, lots of sadists who play this game spend entire games building towers just to grief them later.

Alpaca likes this.
  15. What was left out of the story: He shot the tower three times in a row, therefore, I automatically assumed he was a griefer and perma'd him. I don't care if he gets unbanned so you guys decide.

16. Kouji

K, well I unbanned him then, since you both basically said the same thing.

just be more careful next time Farles

17. FarlesBarkeley

im still banned :i ill try again tomorrow

18. Kouji

Should be fixed now

19. Cerevox

Cerevox Catapult Fodder

Hi yall. Was on the server a little bit ago and managed to get myself votekicked and now it is saying I am banned when I try to join, I really have no idea how long this lasts, or if its permanent so I will explain myself here.

The round had just started and people had built towers everywhere going straight up only a few blocks wide. I was building a squat little ugly stone thing that could actually survive a few bombs while begging people to actually reinforce their stuff in chat. I jumped off the front of my ugly fort and saw a spike some moron had put down right in the middle of the ground for no apparent purpose, so I immediately destroyed it.

However, I failed to look around a bit, since I was focused on the ground and actually having a fort that could survive. There was a ladder behind the spike that also got smashed. Turns out someone was building a skycastle or something and was supporting the whole thing off the ladder. I didn't actually realize there was anything up there until the entire thing came falling down around me and someone started yelling about their skycastle in the chat.

All I managed to say in chat was a "wtf?" since I was still trying to figure what had happened before I got my 3 vote kicks and was gone.

I suppose this means that technically I did grief, since I did kill the skycastle or whatever it was that was being built and supported by the single ladder tower, however I had no idea that someone was building this and the whole area was full of tower less than 3 wide going straight up so this one didn't stand out to me as anything different.

Really I just want to know if this is a permanent ban and I should just stop trying or if it will expire at some point.

20. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Sounds like some idiot was trying to make a useless floating wall. Could you check your chat logs and see who was calling out the grief / votekicking?

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.