1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Report abusive players (griefers/hackers)

Discussion in 'General Help' started by MM, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crake

crake Shipwright

i have a whole list of griefers and a couple people accused of speed hacking. i didnt realize there was a criteria of what they needed to be doing. the ones ih ave were all wrecking team buildings.

do you want them even though i don't know what server it was on?

2. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

If you have at least some evidence (screenshot, video, ...) or some other people backing you up, of course.

3. Eric_Rommel

Eric_Rommel Catapult Fodder

SAVER is a speed hacker.... ( how to take video anyway? )

4. illu

( how to use Google anyway? )

Fellere825 likes this.
  5. Eric_Rommel

??what do you mean?

6. illu

7. crake

crake Shipwright

kk, i will start taking screen shots. but this is a long list... i've been writing them down since i started playing. guess i'll just keep an eye out for the ones that i dont have concrete evidence for. (i just found the screenshot button yesterday).

8. Trojan

Trojan Shipwright

I saw this guy griefing yesterday too. He build catapult and started destroying our castle. When he got spotted he tried to put blame on someone else then when I asked teammates to kick him out.. he disconnected. Im not sure what serv it was on but it wasn't Minecraftwb.com server cause I was playing on this one and it crashed so I joined other server (might be Euro server or that french one) :P

9. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

I can back this up, i seen Plutonium shooting with cata on friendly towers, though, i considered it as a beginner, which learned game mechanics as he shot like 2 shots then was moving on, aswell no response or such, and he didnt do it again actually.

But since there's others saying that too - that dude needs a ban.

10. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Generally speaking I'm only banning people from this thread when there are multiple reports or convincing evidence (video is pretty damn convincing; images rarely are unless there are lots of them; logs help but are not worth anything by themselves).

There are lots of bans being dished out in a private guard-only thread and many of the people reported here are getting banned because of reports there (for example, SAVER has been reported both here and there in the past 24 hours - he's banned now).
    Generally speaking, if you can get a guard to back your report up I will ban the culprit.

11. crake

crake Shipwright

alright, well then.. i guess i should figure out some way to take in game video...

12. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

Spammed 30 photos at one folder(that can be downloadable) per 0.1/1 second would be good?

13. Wwuunnkil

Wwuunnkil Shipwright

ok next time i see someones griefing ill get sceenies

14. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Depends on what the images are showing, but that would be more useful than a single image, yes.

15. luizbr

luizbr Shopkeep Stealer

16. Vez

Vez Shipwright

1. Rangar
    2. PL Solar 24/7
    3. Grieffer (he destroy bases in both teams)
    4. 10. 10. 11r. 18:50

Attached Files:

17. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

Agree.

18. LightzZ

LightzZ Shipwright

1. What was the players name? vippenis
    2. What did the player do? Start griefing with bombs before warmup time
    3. In what server? Dwatring's 10v10 Lounge
    4. In what time? 02:03+- (GMT -3)
    5. Are you sure? (any screenshots/logs as proof) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z78YCvSREWw
    And log below

Attached Files:

19. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

1. of
    2. Speedhacking, switching teams to grief
    3. Dunno (One of the 32 player ones)
    4. 15:40 EST
    5. Yeah. He was playing fine for most of the game, but as soon as Red started losing, he started speedhacking. That's really hard to prove without video, so I just ignored it. Apparently this isn't enough, because he then switches to blue, takes down our tower, and switches back to Red. A couple of other people saw it, so I hope they'll chime in too.

Attached Files:

20. Eric_Rommel

NO ONE BAN ME I DONT GRIEF ANYMORE!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.