1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Creepypasta Heads (Beta!)

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by tlc2011, Jul 29, 2013.

1. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

Creepypasta Heads
    CAN'T RUN
    GO TO SLEEP
    Welcome to the new Beta version of Creepypasta Heads! In my spare time (read: fifteen minutes) I made five heads for you guys:
    BEN:
    [​IMG]
    Slender Man:
    [​IMG]
    Jeff the Killer:
    [​IMG]
    The Rake:
    [​IMG]

and Eyeless Jack:

[​IMG]
    Things to note:
    -The Rake's default headsprite stares at you. This is semi-intentional, as I couldn't get the two-pixel long eyes without it. To avoid it looking complete shit in the image, I took a screencap while slashing.
    -Eyeless Jack's mask changes color depending on your team.
    -Slendy looks absolutely ridiculous, I know. Then again, he's based off of his counterpart in Slender: The Eight Pages, so that's not exactly surprising.
    -BEN's hat changes color depending on your team. This is intentional and actually a part of the default Link head, which I used as a template for this.
    -Jeff looks like a clown. This is... Well, intentional, seeing as he's based off that 'builder merged with trollface' image from the KAG Memes thread, so I had to.
    Heads:
    [​IMG]
    Hope you enjoy! :)
    ...You shouldn't have done that.

Attached Files:

Asu likes this.
  2. Thebig33

Thebig33 Builder Stabber

Great mod there! +1

3. Adinxs

Adinxs Bison Rider

4. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

Well, I read it.. Not really that scary, as I don't go out camping, I'll see if I can make the head. I make no promises, but there should be something like a goatman head-thing popping up soon.

If I feel like it's a shit head, though, I won't post it.

I already have an idea for which head it'll replace. :p

EDIT: Oh dear god.

Oh dear god, please, no.

Well, I made the head.

I'm not gonna post it, though, because goats are beyond my abilities and I ended up making an unholy mess:

[​IMG]

Well, I tried. It looks fucking horrible.
    And, to tell the truth, I'm surprised it fit.

FORGIVE ME

(And I will be fucking amazed if anyone wants this head, it looks like a fucking goblin with horns rather then a goat)

Attached Files:

kaizokuroof likes this.
  5. M00SHAK

M00SHAK Haxor

So these are all the heads you made? They're good anyways :D

These are good... I guess I can make a head... :)

6. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

:)

Yeah, I made all of them.

7. M00SHAK

M00SHAK Haxor

Is there like some program used to make heads? Or do you use some pixel thing (XD I'm new to this...)
    </br>--- merged: Jul 30, 2013 12:15 AM ---</br>
    Oh...you want creepypasta heads :/ That might be a problem. But can you tell me what you used? I still want to make heads

8. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

Just go get GIMP or anything, zoom in all the way (Paint does not work, it can't handle transparency) and do pixel stuff.

It's recommended (by me) that you start off with some recolors. Get three shades of one color (be it the blue team colors or some random like Bright Yellow Normal Yellow and Dark Yellow) and place them where required. The rest'll come eventually.

I used GIMP. I don't want creepypasta heads specifically, just go on the creepypasta wiki and look for a pasta. If you find one you like, PM me it and I'll try my hardest to make whatever monster in the pasta into a head.
    </br>--- merged: Aug 11, 2013 at 12:04 AM ---</br>
    NEW VERSION OUT!

Entirely new heads! Eyeless Jack is not in this version, but the three sixthat are... Well, take a look!

Oh, and a word of advice: They look completely different. Even BEN, to an extent. If you don't like the new heads, use the previous version.

Jeff the Killer:
    [​IMG]Go to sleep....
    Jane the Killer:​
    [​IMG]Don't go to sleep... You might not wake up.
    Slender Man and BEN:​
    [​IMG]CANT RUN - You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you...?
    EDIT: Now featuring two new heads:
    The Rake:
    [​IMG]
    And Masky from Marble Hornets:​
    [​IMG]
    :Heads:​
    [​IMG]
    Enjoy.​
    ...You shouldn't have done that.
    ...He is the Rake.
    Shh.... Just go to sleep....
    YOU WILL NEVER BE FREE