1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Save the princess mode!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by king-george, Jul 24, 2013.

1. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

You can discuss the new mode in single player here!

MrError likes this.
  2. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Too easy.

3. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

ye, but the necromancer is SO FREAKING ANNOYING

PinXviiN likes this.
  4. Galen

All you have to do is shielding.

5. LucasTT

LucasTT Haxor Tester

Shield and THROW HIM TO THE ABYSS

6. Galen

He went there on his own when I played it :P

Guitarman likes this.
  7. eamono

eamono Arsonist

Very easy, but a vast improvement on the "adventure mode" back in 813 (it was alot shorter with no necromancer)

I saw this wide open stretch of road on the minimap and I just thought "oh shit, this better be what I think it is... YES! Time to rape NPC's with the cata!", but I was ultimately dissapointed that it took 20 shots to break the tower :(

8. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

We obviously needed the COD turret section to feel satisfied. After capping the first base, I switched to archer and played mainly archer until I got to the necromancer.

Also Rayne makes the prettiest and best princess.

kubasanus likes this.
  9. 2 boulders fired from cata are enough to wreck this tower ;)

10. Iamaclay

Iamaclay Shark Slayer

I raped and killed the princess at the end. Is this a sign of over-aggressiveness in-game?
    Could this effect my real life?
    Am I mentally stable?
    Help?

PadaV4, Conquerer, PinXviiN and 2 others like this.
  11. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

I didnt manage to finish it and I will get to it later but half way through I enjoyed it, wish the knights were more of a challenge other then that so far it's great! ;)

12. whatever1works

whatever1works Drill Rusher

DAm good. Don't know how many dam times i died :rollseyes: I wish the community could make these too..

13. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

for what it's worth, we'd very much like to _at least_ get a small config file format going that would let you define a list of levels in a campaign, to play as a challenge for yourself and to allow us to split the ginormous map into a set of smaller maps for people with weaker computers.

Duke_Jordan and Bint like this.
  14. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

i beat it.:D
    can you plz plz make the princess pick-upable:QQ: PLEASE
    so i can make her suffer by throwing her off the cliff
    and then you can make a second mode called dante's inferno 9 halls to capture with christian parts XD and the necromancer be death
    i would still throw her off afterwords:p

The map is not the problem, it's the Necromancer's projectiles and moving around the lanterns. They make me lag so hard that i have to wait for the lagomancer to stop firing to start moving. The one time i tried to move a lantern, it lagged so hard that i plunged to my death while later when i fell the same hole i could get our no problem. Another thing i noticed is that for some reason my cata and mounted bow glitched or something andi had infinity shots.

15. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Make 'Princess rape' mode plz

Asu and amgtree like this.
  16. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

Dat spike mountain was annoying. I guess this is how my victims feel when I put spikes everywhere

17. underwaterbear

underwaterbear Shipwright

Very fun mode, I enjoyed playing through it. Makes me want a longer single player campaign, or rpg mode :3

18. Ninja12

Ninja12 Haxor

GODDAMNIT! I thought it was a multiplayer thing/still underway!!! FUCK ME.

amgtree likes this.
  19. DrZaloski

DrZaloski Shopkeep Stealer

I just beat it... Sorta. I tried to sneak Rayne out by laddering around the castle, but unfortunately her AI is... unique, and I managed to get us both blown up as I tried to coax her into following me off the edge of the castle. Although depressing, it was somewhat hilarious. It was probably for the best, I was already pick-axing her to death out of frustration when the little purple magic bomb hit me.

It was pretty fun. My only complaints is that the archer AI is hilariously dumb and I feel as if the hidden spikes had way too large of a hixbox, they hurt just by walking over them.

I also fell for the falling traps multiple times, you dastardly, evil devs.

20. Ponis

Ponis Arsonist

I beat Sedgewick with the catapult and collapsed the tower the princess was in. :D