1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Questions? Post here

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Kouji, May 8, 2012.

Mods: Gurin
  1. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

I'm sure, that they said they will realease it to all those that supported this game later but I cant find the source.
    I will edit it when I find it

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

3. OffensiveMouse

OffensiveMouse Shipwright

I have a question. I got beta key yesterday (THANK YOU jfurndoifu ) Its awesome. So how do you tame bison or shark (if you can) becouse i have seen people riding on bison and it wasnt killing them.

4. bout

bout Shark Slayer

My question:

Will there be a possibility to change KAG in-game name?

5. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

You can do it, already if you become a donator by paying.

6. bout

bout Shark Slayer

Srsly? I can change my in-game nickname? :eek:

7. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

8. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

If you get next to a shark or a bison, you'll see a gray arrow pointing down. Simply jump on top of it and press down while it's idling (not in attack mode) and you'll be able to get on it. (Since sharks are actively aggressive unlike bison which are more passive, you'll have an easier time with Bison)
    Search next time:

9. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

Thank you :D

10. madflame991

madflame991 Shipwright

Hi! Does KAG auto-update? I now have build 827 and I see the latest is 836. I know it auto updates some files but the executable seems to be the same.

11. AcidSeth

AcidSeth Arsonist

Yep, you don't have to manually update your client.
    All you have to do is to launch and wait for it to load.
    Don't worry about the executable: it is the same after all.

You can manually force it to update it by deleting "version.txt" in whereveryouinstalledKAG/App folder.

12. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Didn't read this thread for a while, but yes. LucasTT and I are indeed making a sig generator. When we're further I'll pull a thread at the community dev corner. Basicly I'm making this sig thingie and Lucas basicly made a kag app which we will work together on. More info soonish.
    Anyway, like Acid said: Feel free to use the sig.

13. Sobertoaster

Sobertoaster Catapult Fodder

tried to boot the game up today but it gets stuck and stops responding at "downloading news"

anybody know what the problem is? i tried reinstalling it still stops responding at that part of the loading.

14. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

What errors does it give?

15. jackitch

jackitch :(){ :|: & };: Global Moderator Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

The launcher is currently broken. Navigate to the folder where your KAG.exe resides and double-click nolauncher.bat

That'll work

16. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

Also add on that if you want to change resolution/fullscreen off or on you go to startup_config.cfg(open with notepad or something similar)

17. roopmoop25

roopmoop25 Builder Stabber
    1. BANDITS - Thief - (Recruiting)

why wont the beta work for me!!!!:QQ:

18. Mazey

19. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

Dont worry anymore should be fixed now, by running it normally
    Capture2.PNG

20. roopmoop25

roopmoop25 Builder Stabber
    1. BANDITS - Thief - (Recruiting)

o no its ok it started working:p

Mods: Gurin