1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Always crashing on mac

Discussion in 'Help' started by TheChosenOne2000, Jul 28, 2013.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. On my mac it always crashes, what can i do besides adjust the window size plz help

2. Inferdy

Inferdy Arsonist

3. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Hi friend,

This is the bugs section, please report your bugs by following this sticky HERE

Also, this seems more like a help question, help can be sought HERE

We will also need some details, such as error messages and hardware/OS version. You can also supply your log files, located in %Directory to King arthur's Gold%/Logs/Console%date and time%

or for a cleaner looking file path KAB/Logs/%console of todays date and time%

You can also try to reinstall or repatch the game, by completing the following:

In root directory of your King Arhtur's Gold Folder;

- Delete Base/Scripts

- Delete Base/Rules

- Delete Base/Sprites

- Delete Base/Entities

- Delete App/Version.txt

- Delete Cache/* (everything in cache)

Then launch the game again :)

Thanks!

P.S: I moved your thread for you, so if my advice doesn't work, someone else may be able to assist =)))

4. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

5. wyattdevlin

wyattdevlin Catapult Fodder

Every time i try to download kag beta it will download right to the end but when the bar hits 100% it crashes. ive tried 10 time's please help.

6. ovidio1

ovidio1 Catapult Fodder

try putting the Kag beta app file in a new folder instead of just apps. worked for me.

7. BaconLover

BaconLover Catapult Fodder

8. KArth

KArth Ballista Bolt Thrower

Baconlover this does not work for me sorry, i am using a mac.... this might help fix this ( i found this while looking for that special file thingy) so you can just copy it to the MM or Geti or some admin... anyway here it

[14:38:49] Config file not found '../Security/ignorelist.cfg'
    [14:38:49] Loading ignorelist from Base/../Security/ignorelist.cfg
    [14:38:49] Loading ignorelist failed - file missing or corrupt. A blank ignorelist file will be generated for you.

9. Merged with the other "crash w/ mac" thread in the Help section.
    Bug reports section is to report bugs following the certain pattern, if you have a problem with a bug preventing you from playing the game use the Help section.

10. Thnx now I can enjoy beta

11. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Hey, if can post up your full console file that would be helpful, as there might be something in there that we can read that will give us an idea of your problem.

12. KArth

well it just said that over and over again and sure if you want some parts of my console just ask! :)

13. kaizokuroof

Yes, please post your entire console log, thanks =)

14. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Kill me if it is wrong, but like MacOS X is based on Linux/Unix, players having this problem can try to download linux version and starting it from terminal? ( ./KAG )

15. kaizokuroof

Linux is based of Unix and no, I don't think it'll work the same, if it did, why would they make three separate builds specific to OS?

EDIT: I realise that makes me out like I'm trying to be a dick - Not the intention, sorry :B):

16. KArth

:huh?: errr yea sure ill get onto it ASAP! :B)::)

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey