1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Easier storage

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Vermilicious, Aug 1, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Vermilicious

Vermilicious Ballista Bolt Thrower

I think storage needs an overhaul.

In particular, it's clunky to add something to the storage, equipping it and clicking "Storage" in the hall. The massive grid is also not very elegant, blocking your view.

Could we perhaps just be allowed to put the stuff on the floor? Let the stuff be added to the storage automatically, or leave it on the floor as per-hall storage rather than a shared one.

Maybe someone else got ideas on how to improve it?

MrError and crackwise like this.
  2. SuperTurdBoy

SuperTurdBoy Tree Planter

You can already just put stuff on the floor of the hall and it will SUUUUCK IT UP! 25252525

3. Vermilicious

What, are you sure? Gosh, I feel silly then. Hah!
    On a side note; I found out the storage is per-hall already. It's a bit of a hassle having to carry items and teleport over :s

4. Diago

Diago Builder Stabber

I agree that the storage mechanism needs a polish, but the grid view is intuitive so we can keep it. All that needs to happen is the player's inventory should be displayed next to the storage window. Simply clicking on an item in the one window places it in the other. Quick and painless.

To close the inventory exchange window you could probably just click outside of it, or just start moving.

5. Vermilicious

Yeah, that's a good idea.

The interface should be a bit smaller in size though. It's not like anyone is using all those storage slots anyway.

6. DumbOne

DumbOne Catapult Fodder

Hey, I didn't want to make a new post about this since this one was already here. Does anyone know why there isn't storage on CTF? I'd like it if you could store items in the tent, or perhaps have the builder make a "vault" type building that could hold building materials and items in a centralized location. I usually purchase kegs and bomb arrows and leave them at their respective shops (as a builder) and go on my way, but this is just asking for pain if the enemy gets behind you. A vault would be easier to protect, while giving another goal for the enemy to pursue.

Mods: Rainbows