1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Limit bomb carrying and reinstate supports

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Rainbows, Jul 1, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I don't know why but the first thing is supports, they are no longer needed and sky bridging is once again happening but now with extra kegs and fire, I don't know why it was ever removed but bring back the support function.

Second knights now have a massive backpack for bombs, they can release enough bombs to sink a war boat in seconds and channel through walls on a good day which is unfair to the enemy. On a bad day they hoard all the bombs and get shot in the face, leaving no one on their team with any bombs for a fair while which is unfair on their allies.

LostPix likes this.
  2. LostPix

LostPix Base Burner

Glad someone posted this here, it's really annoying to play now when people abuse this.

3. Diago

Diago Builder Stabber

This is perhaps a better thread to discuss skybridges.

So should the question be "Must knights have reduced inventory?".
    If so then I think yes. They are already in theory carrying a sword, shield and armour. Surely they shouldn't have space for 4 bombs or other miscellaneous objects. It's fine if they hold unusual items in their hands of course. Two inventory slots sound fine to me.

Sometimes it isn't the knight's fault as he or she just walks past a bomb workshop and accidentally hoovers up everything.

I don't think this limitation should apply to archers mind you, they need the space to stock up on arrows and special arrows already fill up slots quickly.

Mods: Rainbows