1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[WAR] Pankee's WARhouse

Discussion in 'Server Archives' started by pankee, Jul 28, 2013.

1. pankee

pankee Catapult Fodder

I never ban without a reason first.
    The server does ban on its own for a few reasons, including ping and authorization issues.

Either it was the guards, either the server, but I did not ban you, and never will without warning you first.

2. Vermilicious

Vermilicious Ballista Bolt Thrower

Enjoyed your server very much. Lots of players. Unfortunately, I got banned for no obvious reason :QQ:

Update: I got in again. Maybe something related to connection/ping then. I tend to get disconnected.

3. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

Is tunneling now allowed ? :huh?:

4. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Are you sure it isn't a ping ban?

Hawxx likes this.
  5. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

Could you up the max ping a bit. This would end the people getting banned problem

6. pankee

pankee Catapult Fodder

I upped the max ping from 450 to 550 as well as the number of warnings issued before getting banned.

amgtree likes this.
  7. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

I've sneakily become a regular player on this server, probably due to its increasing population. The ping I get is decent and it's one of the stabler servers around, imo.

Do you possibly need help in administration? I have a long history of admining in Beo's and Downburt's servers, and they haven't complained yet. :P

If you do, let me know. I'm up for the job.

VanHuek likes this.
  8. BaconLover

BaconLover Catapult Fodder

My account was banned from this server sadly when my brother got to play some time ago (account got global ban due griefing but it's already lifted), i ask if may be possible to remove it since i was a regular player of your server and never did nothing wrong. :yes:

9. eamono

eamono Arsonist

What happened to the custom map server?

10. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

Pankee said to he was going to stop hosting 2 servers at the same time since it would create extreme lag, He did say that he would switch but I haven't seen a switch so far :huh?: