1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Singleplayer Save Feature?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Duke_Jordan, Aug 5, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Now i do not know if there is a save command or anything. but in Classic i remember there being a Editor in which you can save with, so i wanted to give the idea of a editor or a save feature to build and continue to make awesome things in sandbox without having to completely lose them, while it may not be needed or wanted i just wanted to give the idea of it because i think it would be cool to have. :)

MrError, Tylda and Grendell100 like this.
  2. Tylda

Tylda Shopkeep Stealer

in sandbox too :D

3. Dantedeathhermit

Dantedeathhermit Horde Gibber

I really would like to have a "Minecraft"-y gamemode, where you can spawn stuff and build to your heart's content, but not just a sandbox like the Alpha one was, maybe have a spawner of some kind that makes migrants/enemies.

But this is probably just another thing that's piling onto the list of ideas that will never be added because features<stability or you're gonna end up with Bethesda syndrome.
    A hundred mile wide lake that's two inches deep is a pretty sh*t lake.

Duke_Jordan likes this.
  4. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

I think the command /savemap still works (you put it in the rcon), just be sure to add .png in the end of the name as .kag is broken at the moment (it always was). We still need a decent save method though, one that has actual interface and properly saves the entities. Yissss.

Duke_Jordan likes this.
Mods: Rainbows