1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Put my mind to rest...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ISaySup, Aug 9, 2013.

1. ISaySup

ISaySup Catapult Fodder

Hello!

I just bought this game today (looking for something to play tonight). I need my mind put to rest with a question.

Are there many people playing this?

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Depends on your time zone, but in classic it fluxs between 100~200 players at a time
    For Beta I'd say around 60~100 players at a time. Of course a new update was released today, so player counts might be lower due to servers aren't updated yet.

Duke_Jordan likes this.
  3. LostPix

LostPix Base Burner

There is always someone to play with even if you join empty server then in a matter of few minutes players will begin to join.

4. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

It may not have a gigantic million player player base, but the player base is small though dedicated, meaning you'll always find a good server.

5. RXShorty

RXShorty Catapult Fodder Donator

I think this game could be bigger as it is right now.
    Lot of my friends never heard of KAG, so maybe when it released and greenlit on Steam... it will be booming! ;)

6. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Here's the last week's activity:

http://grab.by/pj5K - currently online (now)
    http://grab.by/pj5M - total active (logged in within 1 day)

We're planning on releasing the game asap on steam (once it's "ready" mechanics and polish wise) which will be a rather large injection into the player base. It is admittedly somewhat low at the moment, but its by no means a ghost town.

lavalord and norill like this.
  7. ISaySup

ISaySup Catapult Fodder

Hey everybody.

Been playing for a while now and haven't had problems finding a game, it's awesome!