1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

B844 - Cleaning up, Knight digging, Graphical tweaks

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DevBlogger, Aug 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RXShorty

RXShorty Catapult Fodder Donator

Is it live already? :)

Guess so, the last letter changed to a b.
    Thanks!

2. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

[modified] trees no longer hurt players when they fall on them

Thanks!

3. NKking

NKking KAG Escadrille Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Geti thx for returning the old bombs view

4. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Alright, now make boxes semi-transparent or visible behind the unit when carried. Knights can still hide charged slashes behind those.

5. it would make more sense if knights were unable to attack while carrying big things

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  6. LostPix

LostPix Base Burner

I agree with this, if the purpose of the box would not be to hide inside I'd rather have some sort of fake bush camouflage or something for a change.

7. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

If camouflage is added, there has to be a bush hat.

8. NKking

Ok, I found a few things.

1) I somehow managed to clip thro a wall when spawned from ballista. ( if you need a drawing or something I can do that.)
    2) Mines still go through closed enemy doors. if you stand right next to the door and drop a mine it will just drop at the middle of the closed doo( a small surprise :3) or just roll to the middle of the hall
    3) Beta requires a ranking system. I don't know how, but it requires it. Now KAG is really complex there are a lot of styles and ways to play in BETA and beginner and expert players cant play together. and it is not like classic difference it is way noticeable and really effects the game.
    4)make mines like bombs satchels bottles etc. . so players would be able to see it in the inventory display bar and equip it in to the hand with space or straight away throw it.
    5) fire arrows are useless now,USLESS. needs fixing.
    if I will find more I will add.

Guitarman, nkChehov and Skarabeusz like this.
  9. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Fire arrows useless? I've seen several towers burned down by it, has something changed over the past few days? No intentional changes were made to them, though I think at times they get confused about the difference between team and enemy structures - they cant be used to burn down the former.

I'll look into the rest, other than the ranking stuff which would take ages and probably be better devised by the competitive community once the game is finished, today.

Guitarman and Beepo like this.
  10. NKking

Buy useless arrows I meant that I went to a server to test archer and I shot a full inventory of fire arrows and none of them lit the structure . some of them were extinguished by players climbing on them. also another annoying thing when arrow has it's own hit box and works like a half block and prevents you from running straight.
    Also probably it was posted before but I will say.
    if a Knights sits in a box he can hit other players from it. like a wooden armour of some sort

By ranking like old classic ranking system and at the end it sums up points and gives your rank it refreshes every week or something liek that. and at the server people will be able to see other peoples ranks. it will help mostly experienced players so they are not called hackers when jumping from the middle of the map with X2 bomb jump and capturing the main enemy base alone vs 5 people :3 etc.
    Also one I was playing on a server and there was a builder in my team he was doing a great job building and repairing our base the whole game. at the end we lost and some dude told him that he did nothing the whole game because his score was low. it is so depressing when you e done a great job and you save your team or what ever and you will be told that you've done nothing . Isn't games about making people feel that they achieved something great etc. if only just for cosmetics and to make feel people that they are being somehow reward or for new players it gives a will to become the best and be at the top I think it is worth it.

almost forgot Halls are stealing stuff right out of your hand . bombs arrows etc.
    when you pick something up near a hall ti takes it out of your hand ant pits it in to its storage. only suplises
    </br>--- merged: Aug 12, 2013 at 1:10 AM ---</br>
    1) the hitbox arrow thing also works with corps
    2)I anm 100% sure ive told you before and I am telling you again if a tree seed gets jammed in between blocks just before it gets tot he growing stage it will grow from any object. erlier it would just grow right through blocks ,but not destroy them. but now it is destroying the blocks it is coming through screen-13-08-12-01-04-08.png

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.