1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Make A KAB Trailer/Video [With Results]

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Kouji, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

If youtube doesn't work for you, any other site that host videos is fine as a well (dailymotion, vimeo, etc). Just make sure it's nothing that's region specific only. If for some reason, that doesn't work for you, just PM it to me I guess I'll upload it myself

2. Blanex

Blanex Shark Slayer

the bugs is because the fucking sony vegas but i have the video without bugs

3. Sammy257

Sammy257 Shopkeep Stealer

I want to win. C:
    </br>--- merged: Aug 10, 2013 at 5:08 AM ---</br>

What's the name of the screen recorder you used?

4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

I´m on Linux so it´s probably not available for you, but I used SimpleScreenRecorder.

5. Landoo2

Landoo2 Ballista Bolt Thrower

i wish my laptop would be good enough to record a video......

6. Guys, help me out please, I really can't find a good, free, 'easy' screen recorder for MAC. Ik, it's limited. I have the editing software ( Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier Pro, All that stuff ) but, I just need something to record. Contrary gave me a good one. And I'm gonna try it out. Are there anymore?

Kingmit likes this.
  7. Bint

Bint Haxor

I assume you've tried QuickTime Player?

8. TheDR

TheDR Shopkeep Stealer

Any chance of a HQ version of the logo (Just the text would be nice so I can composite on top of some footage)? I've attempted to make a replica of the logo (did you use Chunkfive_Ex font?) but it doesn't seem worth it when there is probably a high quality one floating around somewhere.

Thanks.

9. LucasTT

LucasTT Haxor Tester

What logo?

10. TheDR

TheDR Shopkeep Stealer

This one (well the text part).

11. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I guess you will need to get a copyright-free piece of music....

12. LucasTT

LucasTT Haxor Tester

Anyone got a good source of songs?

13. LightTab2

LightTab2 Drill Rusher
    1. Zen Laboratories

Network.

14. UltraMarine_Val

UltraMarine_Val Bison Rider
    1. FUN Servers

15. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

16. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

A free download dosen't mean it can be used for commercial uses.

Downburst likes this.
  17. UltraMarine_Val

UltraMarine_Val Bison Rider
    1. FUN Servers

18. Yep. However, it tends to create horrible lag.

Kingmit likes this.
  19. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Lol, no you don't, keep editing.
    Same for other links you posted, if you just bought the song, that dosen't give you the rights to use it as you want.

20. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Okay, since I've been asked multiple times by several people about music:
    I personally don't care if the music is copyrighted or not. This isn't an official trailer or anything, it's your guys' fan trailer. However, if Youtube (which ever yideo hosting site you use) blocks/deletes your video because of a claim, then it's your fault. Additionally, if I (or any of the other people who will be judging this) can't see it because it's blocked due to regional copyright claims, general copyright claims, etc, then your video will disqualified. So basically, it's in your best interests to use music without copyrights to it, but I won't stop you if you don't.