1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Fast clicking E for change class.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Mazey, Aug 12, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Like in Classic; press E quickly at tent to change class (in TDM).

epsilon, FlamingDragon96 and eamono like this.
  2. eamono

eamono Arsonist

This is one things that should have carried over from classic into the beta, along with shield-stacking, arrows detonating kegs, and a few others

this should be in both WAR and TDM

Bint and Guitarman like this.
  3. Tylda

Tylda Shopkeep Stealer

Well, to be honest, while im playing war i just press e and instantly get class menu, should work in tdm too

4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

If you played KAG Classic you know what I mean (if you didn´t). Basicly Classic had a feature that when you rapidly pressed E you would change class. (Or at shops for fast access to something.)

5. Tylda

Tylda Shopkeep Stealer

oh, i know what you mean, i'm not sure why you cant change class like i do

6. Mazey

Well right now you need to press E, hover to change class thingy and release E, click class you want. I´d like the ´Press E rapidly to change class´ back. I hope you understand what I mean now.

Tylda likes this.
Mods: Rainbows