1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Persistent Spectator Mode & Tools

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by ALCHEMlST, Aug 16, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. ALCHEMlST

ALCHEMlST Catapult Fodder

Hi there,
    I would like to suggest that spectator mode be fixed so you never join game if you so choose.
    Also some options to see scores, follow player, maybe some stats.

I would like to see fixed spectator for making a video for the competition. :B):

NinjaCell and Shadreki like this.
  2. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

You can view scores and stats by pressing Tab.

3. Shenron

Shenron Tree Planter

Seeing score and stats are already in the game, just press tab. Haveing the option to follow a player is a good idea. Because then you can keep an eye on the person to see if he/she is a griefer.

4. Shadreki

Shadreki ᴋᴀɢ ᴅᴡᴇʟʟᴇʀ Donator

I also like the idea of having "spectator screen following a player" kind of a thing. For an example, if you're making a video. It's just so much easier and more smooth or like Shenron said, maybe you're watching someone griefing. They have it in Soldat and when I made the game switch it felt like something was missing. I think I was going to suggest this before, but I forgot about it.

+1

5. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Sry for necroing this, but the suggestion I have could be here:

Basically is the possibility, while at spectators, to click and and move the camera as fast or slow as you move the mouse. Classic has this and for video making is fantastic. At the Release version you can only move the camera with wasd, and it goes pretty fast, apart from clicking on a player.

Mods: Rainbows