1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Premium VS Non-Premium Contest

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by kaizokuroof, Aug 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demonturtle101

Demonturtle101 Shark Slayer

Yea i know like 3 alts of his

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

<Admin

Yes alt accounts on the forum are banned. It's a forum rule. Having an alt in game is different though. Less off topic though please, only reason I mentioned it was because I figured maybe the organizers would want to know.

kaizokuroof and Canadian98 like this.
  3. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Kai and Lava are checking if the accounts are alts before they give away the codes.

kaizokuroof, 101i and Atheon like this.
  4. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

Lol, premium vs no premium isn't so unfair now. In these times of Beta, it means nothing to be a premium.

5. Livesparkk

Livesparkk Ballista Bolt Thrower

Lol when are we going to find out...

6. Kingmit

Kingmit Shipwright

will be playing this on saturday :)

Atheon likes this.
  7. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

The mighty premium players have returned from their war triumphant, the filthy non-premiums were no match for the might gold named heros, who won the majority of the matches.

PM's have been sent to those that are deserving! Happy kagging, if you have any problems let me know - I don't believe the American Contest will be going though, so Forum Admin/Mod if you want to lock/archive this thread that would be sweet.

Thanks guys, was good fun until I was rudely interrupted and had to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.