1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Server upgrade [Solved]

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by NEOparmen, Aug 19, 2013.

1. NEOparmen

NEOparmen Catapult Fodder

How can I move a server with a classic,in the beta?

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

moved to Server help, if you have questions, please stop posting them in GD and post in the right section instead. They are separated out for a reason. It's getting kind of annoying moving all your threads to the right section.

Now as far as your question goes, it doesn't really make much sense. If you are asking: "How do I get a classic server to show up in the Beta Server browser?" the answer is you can't. The server API separates classic and beta servers so classic clients can only connect to classic servers and beta clients can only connect to beta servers. This also means that if you wanted a beta server to show up in classic, it would be possible.

Now if you meant "I'm running a classic server but I want to run a beta server instead. How do I do that?" then follow the instructions here: https://wiki.kag2d.com/wiki/Server#Installation

nkChehov likes this.
  3. RXShorty

RXShorty Catapult Fodder Donator

As Kouji mentions... you have to install new server software so no way of upgrading stuff.