1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Future Request] Bloodier KAG

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG Classic]' started by FlamingDragon96, Dec 10, 2012.

?

Any thoughts on this?

1. Bloodier KAG?! MUST HAVE!!!

43.9%
  2. Might install temporarily

7.3%
  3. Seems interesting

15.9%
  4. Not a fan of blood

6.1%
  5. This sucks!

3.7%
  6. More blood? LET'S ADD UNICORNS THEN!

23.2%
  1. SlyStalker

SlyStalker Shopkeep Stealer

i think for me the extra blood would look good, but my 7 year old brother is playing this too... and im not sure what the implications are for him...

2. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

The implications are he would see more animated cartoon blood effects, which are probably going to be so goddamn realistic that he will have night terrors for the rest of his entire life. Look at the thread, bud, we've already talked about the fact that you don't need to use it if you are worried about the affect it may have; even then, it won't even look particularly real, because, personally, I don't bleed in large cubes. Imagine the scabs. ;-;

3. SlyStalker

i'd definitely use it

4. Cerbercre

Cerbercre Brolord 弟兄主 Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

I can see myself dancing in a pool of blood on the battle field while it continues to rain blood... :heart::):heart:

5. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

"MOAR GORE" -MM

ontopic: Scripts will run server-sidedly, it will be hard to make a serverside script doing these things that wont affect the people that didn't download the particular sprites needed.
    Although you could just make all characters produce more blood and gibs, I think you can actually already do that at the base/entities/actors files. These don't include normal knights builders and archers yet though. (so you would have to change these files at the server's settings)

6. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

would it be wrong if all characters have meat boy properties i.e. leave a blood trail on every block the step on?

7. FlamingDragon96

FlamingDragon96 Shark Slayer

But then the entire map would just be red... Also, I believe somebody is already making the blood mod for the scripting update. But we cannot be sure since I haven't heard from him in a while.

8. Omen267901

Omen267901 Shopkeep Stealer

Also, about the blood Is to much for kids thing. I know a kindergardenter who swears worse than a high schooler and plays COD!

SlyStalker likes this.
  9. SlyStalker

10. FlamingDragon96

FlamingDragon96 Shark Slayer

I don't post much on the forums anymore, but if somebody is still interested in this idea well... I wish you luck!

11. Bravo_4

Bravo_4 Catapult Fodder

I just had a odd thought. If the water system becomes fixed/finite it would be cool to have Pixel's of blood able to "spawn" a liquid block of blood. Via something along the lines of 10 hitting at the same time in a square, or accumulative per square using a transparent block that spawns and counts, and eventually becomes a liquid block. Buckets of bloooooood!

12. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

It's like violent movies and games aren't already being watched by the wildly underage crowd at an alarming rate.

13. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

>inb4 each kill is equivalent to a merchant gibfountain