1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Questions? Post here

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Kouji, May 8, 2012.

Mods: Gurin
  1. AndrewDan123

AndrewDan123 Catapult Fodder

How do i get on a server it says i need to buy the game or i'm not logged in. How do i get i don't konw

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

You can't play Beta Multiplayer for free. Download the classic version instead.
    CLASSIC.png
    Additionally, next time you decide to PM someone and ask them a question, don't lock the conversation so that they can't reply.

3. Lehmure

Lehmure Shark Slayer
    1. KRPG

Not sure if that is a question or a problem. I was trying to upload an avatar for me, it haves 43kb. But everytime i try to upload it, it says that the avatar is bigger than 50Kb.

4. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Hmm. PM me the avatar and I'll see what I can do.

5. larsalon

larsalon Builder Stabber

a guy is hacking in beta, i got a screenshot of him saying it. where can i post it? btw, he is tatarak

6. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Unfortunately, screenshots don't count for anything when reporting hackers/griefers, since they can be manipulated relatively easily.

But if you ever get video evidence, you can file a report in the Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters section. Make sure to read the stickies and follow the templates when you fill out a form.

7. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

Will a force update fix the fact that since I have installed beta on on new device it has lost the challenge mode and gone back to the death match one again, or was that implemented?

8. Toy

Toy Bison Rider

What do I do if a guy is with my clan tag and doesn't want to take off?

9. AndrewDan123

AndrewDan123 Catapult Fodder

thanks!!! if you need my answer for anything else i will be welcomed by that!!!

10. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Implemented
    Nothing really. You can ban them on servers you own/admin I guess but as far as global bans or something, nothing will be done. If he's griefing/hacking though you can record and report him in that case.

11. AcidSeth

AcidSeth Arsonist

Then as a last resource you could write in your clan social group description to ignore the guy if you haven't already.

12. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Is there a way to tab out of the game when playing fullscreen on Mac?

13. AcidSeth

AcidSeth Arsonist

Does ⌘ + TAB work?
    Otherwise you could use this or a similar software.

14. Guitarman

Tried that already, thanks though.
    Here's another question; where, if anywhere, do keybinds get saved to in the directory?

15. Walmart_Security

Walmart_Security Catapult Fodder

Can you take a video of kag? Such as you can take a screenshot by pressing f4!

16. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Nope, you need to use external software like Fraps or Bandicam.

17. HeugoBurt

HeugoBurt Catapult Fodder

I have been banned twice from the EU official Zombie server, for reasons I assume are related to possibly ping.
    The first ban came out of nowhere, I was told I had been disconnected from the server, so I assumed it was a connection issue, then when I exited, it said I was banned from the server, there was nothing in the chat log to suggest even a vote for it, and no warning either
    Around 15 mins later I connected again, and all was well, I continued playing until I was disconnected for the same reason, banned.
    Is this some sort of glitch or some badmin's being bad?

18. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Moved your post to an appropriate location. Global Ban Appeal thread is for global bans.

By the sounds of it it's probably just ping bans which means, unfortunately, there's not a lot you can do about it. :L

19. Walmart_Security

Walmart_Security Catapult Fodder

How do I change my profile picture :|

20. Guitarman

Hover over your username in the top right, then click 'avatar' to change it.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
Mods: Gurin