1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Problems with the screen

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Deathcruise, Sep 4, 2013.

?

how i reparated it

Poll closed Sep 4, 2013.
  1. how

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. how

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Deathcruise

Deathcruise Bison Rider

What happened with my screen , i have fullscreen and its have full screen with resolution of fullscreen off

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

To set fullscreen mode you have to do it in the launcher. When you run the game the first window that shows up is a launcher. There is a button called "setup" - there you can choose your preferred resolution and weather you'd like to run the game fullscreen or not. I hope that helps. I'm having difficulties understanding what is your problem.

3. Deathcruise

Deathcruise Bison Rider

i know this but i do allĀ” but the screen in full screen is in 1024.780** before the screen its full in 1024****

4. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I don't get your problem. Can you try to describe it in detail? You don't have in the menu your native screen resolution?
    shot_130907_114739.png
    Here you can see that you can apply resolutions and even your custom one. You can put there whatever resolution you want + you can also tick the fullscreen to run the game in that mode.