1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Games where you play god?

Discussion in 'Other games' started by MechaTrickster, Sep 6, 2013.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

A few days ago I started playing Black and White and its pretty okay, to get the point what are some great games you're practically omnipotent? I want a game where civilization will worship me or fear me, where I'm in charge.
    Games where evolution is a factor are nice too.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
    Hawxx likes this.
  2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Well Mecha, here's a list. While I've heard of Black and White, I myself haven't played it. It always interested me though.

Only one I played a bit of was Viva Pinata at a friends house. It was okay but I can't say too much since I only played a bit of it. Not sure if it has that worship/fear stuff, but you do control everything generally.

BlueLuigi likes this.
  3. Maverick

Maverick Haxor

Reus

jimmyzoudcba, Noburu and Piano like this.
  4. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Well sometimes when I play KAG people treat me like god.

Hmm Kouji's got a good list but it really depends on what aspects you like. If it's the managing and controlling everything a lot of strategy games would fit the bill but if its the power and fear something like Prototype might work.

jimmyzoudcba, J-man2003 and Fate like this.
  5. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

When I play pokemon emrald, I do 1 hit KO's on wild pokemon in the bush and random NPC fights.. so I feel like a God but then GYM battles are slightly harder but nothing that my lvl.38 swampert can do... so far!

6. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

I'm not sure but would The Sims series be classed as a game where you be god? :P

7. Kazaco97

Kazaco97 Bison Rider Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Godus

Indie game that just became part of "Steam Early Access". Apparently, you play as a God, but I don't own or really know anything about it.

8. Ranged66

Ranged66 Bison Rider

mmmmmmmobile game!

9. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I second Reus its quite nice. Better than black and white for sure.

ieatpieandlikepie likes this.
  10. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Godus is a pretty good game. Can get borin though.

11. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

dnmr likes this.
  12. jimmyzoudcba

jimmyzoudcba Haxor Tester

the last federation

Beef likes this.
  13. Timbo92

Timbo92 Catapult Fodder

The Sandbox, its on computer, and mobile.
    Basic concept is you can place 100's of different types of elements and its all pixel art, theres water, dirt, fire, tnt, lava, acid, rock, sand, tidal waves, robots, ninjas, heaps of stuff, you can build anything, its your world. check it out :)

jimmyzoudcba likes this.
  14. Smilecythe

Smilecythe Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester

Not sure about games where you play god, but I know games played by gods :D

15. Troy_McMaster

Troy_McMaster Catapult Fodder

You could try The Sims. In this game, players are charged with caring for (or tormenting) a virtual family.Unsupervised Sims won't make it to work, won't eat, won't use the facilities or simply won't do anything and will ultimately perish. Another popular game is the one called God of War. The Spartan general Kratos indentured himself to the God of War in return for victory in battle. The price of victory was unbearable, however, so he's now on a mission to kill Ares and claim his seat on Olympus. This action-intensive epic relies on players' hand-eye coordination rather than micro-managing skills, but there's nothing quite like having the power of teh Gods - including lightning bolts and brimstone - at your disposal.

J-man2003 and jimmyzoudcba like this.
  16. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

Either Nuclear Throne or Hotline Miami. Blasting through waves of enemies is too much fun and makes me feel cool.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 9, 2015, Original Post Date: Dec 9, 2015 ---
    Every heard of The Powder Toy?

17. Sim City 4
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 9, 2015, Original Post Date: Dec 9, 2015 ---
    oh my glod thats da shet

J-man2003 likes this.
  18. Hospitalizer

Hospitalizer Shopkeep Stealer

Oldies but my favorite are simearth, populous old 1 from 1989 and afterlife from lucasarts

19. Brilly

Brilly Haxor

KAG Classic

20. ieatpieandlikepie

ieatpieandlikepie Drill Rusher

KAG forums

Kag beta ruined my classic feel, and now whenever i play classic i keep trying to wall jump
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 11, 2015, Original Post Date: Dec 11, 2015 ---
    Senpai blueluigi liked my post!

The only likes I've gotten are from @Noburu , and thats because hes gay and he likes everything

Mods: BlueLuigi