1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

I can't join any server

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Cave, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Cave

Cave Shipwright

that's pretty much the only thing i need help with. I cant join any server.

2. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

Provide extra details please. Can you see the lobby/server-browser? Can you connect to other things online? Has it happened before? and so on and so forth..

3. pierreofthefrench

pierreofthefrench Shipwright

Hey I've had the same problem for several weeks now, are you running on a 64-bit OS? I've been told this may be the problem.

4. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I'm running x64 OS and KAG without slightest problem.

5. pierreofthefrench

Windows 7 Furai?

6. Furai

Yes, just please give us any extra details you can. Maybe you just firewalled KAG?

7. pierreofthefrench

I can't speak for the OP but I made this thread a while back:
    http://kagforum.com/index.php?threads/cannot-connect-to-servers.1325/#post-22056

I am at a University but I've never experienced connections being blocked (been here 3 years and play A LOT of games :P ) As long as the game doesn't act as a server in any way, client connections are supposed to be able to go through. So I don't know why I am having problems.

8. Furai

Did you simply try to reinstall KAG? First of all redownloading it from kag2d.com and then installing it once again.

9. pierreofthefrench

Yeah, I've downloaded it several times (even moved it from program files to c:\) I'll try again though.

edit: Still no change, not sure why. It went from working the first time I installed it to degrading connectivity until it no longer connects. (or at least that's how it seems to behave)

I have a premium account, are there bot matches other than just sword fighting? I like MP better but bot matches would be nice at least to play around in while I wait :)

10. Cave

Cave Shipwright

Sorry for the late reply.

I can do pretty much everything, except join servers.
    I can see all servers and lobby perfectly fine, and I don't think it's firewalled