1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

How is everyone liking the BETA

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Element_Wolfe01, May 21, 2013.

1. If you have the BETA, how are you enjoying it? How is it better than the public version?

2. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

Basicly everything is better and faster now, the new features such as boats fire and whatever else are pure fun.
    The bugs there are just annoying and that's why i go every now and then back on alpha to play, also the beta needs a zombie mode assap! :p

Also annoying is propably that it is very hard to go out of water even when the earth block is just 1 block above the water, that's realy annoying me and the fact that you get there damage just for beeing in water. (is that actualy a bug that you get damaged for beeing above the water too long [swiming] ?)

waiting for a polished beta :):thumbs_up:

3. If you look at what the game hashes when you first download it, you may be able to catch that there are zombie knighs and archers.

4. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

Actualy you can also just look in the folders of KAG.... im just saying there is no zombie mode to beta added yet, which makes me go play alpha alot. Got it? Sorry if my english were too shitty.

5. Ok understood.

6. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

I'm liking it very well thank-you! :)

Apronymous likes this.
  7. Cirom

Cirom Bison Rider

I'm liking it, but there are far too little active players :< There's usually only 1 overfilled server, and the rest of the servers are severely underfilled.

Plus, TDM is barely played anymore - I know I hated it back in Classic cause of how underpowered Archers were in it, but it seems to be pretty balanced in Beta.. and now nobody plays it.

Atheon, Raelian and Apronymous like this.
  8. JTG

JTG Bison Rider Tester

Well now that water slows you again like before, and workshops have a limit, and some of the stone shit requires a stone construction permit the game is slower than classic and quite frankly bad.

Atheon and Evan5567 like this.
  9. Ratka

Ratka Shipwright

I am not quite liking it, not too many players on, and quite a few of the players suck so badly. On a matter of the game itself, I enjoy it quite a bit. However, playing with other people drives me batshit as often they cannot build a wall, attack, or do anything properly, and they respond with "lol its just a game".

Atheon, Raelian, Conquerer and 2 others like this.
  10. 16th

16th Bison Rider

4 now i prefer classic. More fun 2 play.

11. noarl

noarl Catapult Fodder

arrows are so much more satisfying now i love it. :flex: also some needs to fix the bug where you cant see the entire emoticon reel.

12. vivetas

vivetas Nooblord Donator

I don't like beta as much as classical kag but beta is getting better by updates. :) Sometimes i play beta sometimes classic, if you dont like beta just chose classical and have fun!:B):

13. wildnikke

wildnikke Burner Donator

My opinion of KAB is that it is too overwhelming and has to many utilities that take the main focus of the game, Little players play KAB and when there are, They are all in the same server, Which causes difficulty joining a server with players online cause of all of them attempting to join the filled server, Some stuff i like, But some of it shouldn't be there, They are crafting and not fighting, Which it's pretty much like Minecraft.

14. sheek

sheek Horde Gibber

I played kag a lot well before beta came out and I thought I would always stick with classic, but now that I have been playing beta more I am enjoying it much more and honestly cant remember when the last time I played classic was. The devs are doing an excellent job!

15. sinnertie

sinnertie Ministry of Hatred Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

I must say that I also thought that I will stick to the Classic only, but after many games I am finding Beta way more fun than Classic now. It gives us more opportunities to make every single game something unique. There aren't many things that I would like to see changed or removed so in my opinion it's a proof of great job that developers did. I just had to play Beta more than Classic to see how good it is.