1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[827][Gen] I find KAG very frustrating.

Discussion in 'Classes & Mechanics' started by Streaky_Haddock, Jul 30, 2013.

1. RogueCupcake

RogueCupcake Haxor Official Server Admin

They need some in Aus/Oceania (RTDM) because I think they only have them in US and EU? They are laggy.

2. eamono

eamono Arsonist

i rarely ever see people on RTDM servers anyways so it doesn't matter :I

3. You have to play at the right times, otherwise you won't find anyone on RTDM servers.

4. RogueCupcake

RogueCupcake Haxor Official Server Admin

Exactly.

5. PixelatedHero

PixelatedHero Catapult Fodder

I was on one today, but it was only 5v5... not so fun...

6. GodOfTheChaos

GodOfTheChaos Builder Stabber

I have the same problem as you, and i still have it.
    I always do horrible when i'm in a low populated server. I try and try and try. But is never gonna change.
    I'm never gonna play decently. By just a simply reason: the fucking lag.
    Everytime i get hitted by a bomb i just fly away like a fucking bird. And im like wtf?!
    And sometimes when im running away from a enemy i get hitted by him when i'm 2 meters away from him!
    When im gonna fall, i fall even further, not where i'm supposed to fall! And i fell in a pit...
    And there are times when i just fell from middle meter and i lose all my hearts :/
    Is just impossible to fight as a knight! *Sigh* That's the definition of lag..
    I haved a bad experience whit Kag..

I have other issue: Kag is not very much about action and skill, whit all my experience i think is more about strategy and thinking. But everybody in every like rushing like no matter... casting all their lives and "Defeat"

Those are the only issues whit the game. Is not about skill's, is about strategy. god.
    Sometimes you will be in a bad team and the game turns way too unfair.

And that's why i prefer to play as a archer or builder. But even playing as them is hard.
    Just.. Build a strategy, make a good castle, attack the enemy and put all you'r efforts into it.

7. Boea

Boea Such Beta

I much preferred the old archers, but that goes without saying, and the reasons are mostly compiled in the recent dev post threads.
    But yeah, in no situation, there's no sense of progress when you can suddenly flip everything around spontaneously as you can in KAG.

8. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

You're playing classic though...

GodOfTheChaos likes this.