1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Wall Running Experiments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DevBlogger, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Dioxyde

Dioxyde Shark Slayer

Novice builders did a lot of stupid things. Well All they did was stupid. Why not remove the spikes, they put in the wrong places, and doors they spammed everywhere? :huh?:

Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
  2. notching was fucking retarded camper mechanic for stupid shits who loved throwing bombs down and spamming arrows. same goes for all the vertical team-only travel. it was kind of cute w/o doors in notches but with current physics and movement it wouldn't really matter

also, thats not how you spell "everywhere"

3. Dioxyde

Dioxyde Shark Slayer

I'm sorry, Teacher. I corrected my mistake. "All in classic was fucking retarded stupid shit" I'm learned my lesson well? :oops:

4. Centurion_

Centurion_ Builder Stabber

A small addition, builders, knights, and archers carrying items, bombs, stone, arrows ect. on thier backs, should not be able to wall run or jump.

nkChehov likes this.
  5. LoneWolfY60

LoneWolfY60 Professional Cat Slapper Donator

I think this would be cool if only the archer got the animation. I don't think it fits the knight and builder.