1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Good songs

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by laurentiu, Oct 6, 2011.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Bint

Bint Haxor

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2013
    Guitarman likes this.
  2. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

0:00 - 2:44 is awesome, rest is shit.

InsaneMTL likes this.
  3. I like the rest : 3

4. lehoon

lehoon King

bang bang

energy hype up at 1:39
    seductive sax at 3:02
    snipity snare throughout

Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
    Digger101 and Guitarman like this.
  5. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

6. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Can't get this out of my head once again

thebonesauce and lehoon like this.
  7. sinnertie

sinnertie Ministry of Hatred Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Still awesome.

BlueLuigi likes this.
  8. Ranged66

Ranged66 Bison Rider

9. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

All anyone ever posts in here is shit electro shits.

Here's some La Dispute for your musically-uneducated asses.

^ This song gives me chills every time I hear it. The lyrics are so goddamn haunting;
    "But I still see him dead in the parking lot at the gas station just down the street. And I still hear my friend say, "You know, you wouldn't believe the things I saw when I was stationed overseas." But he somehow keeps smiling in spite all of that, while I keep finding ways to push the good out for the bad. Oh, how selfish of myself to always say that it was more than I could take, like it was pain I could not shake, like it could break me with its fingers, throw my body in the lake, and I would slowly sink away. But the truth is it was sorrow that I made and would not face. See, I keep falling for the future after tripping on the past. And I am always tearing sutures out to make the anguish last like it defines me or reminds me I've found comfort in my suffering and uncertainty in happiness and death, because what's next is such a mystery to me. I am terrified of all the things I feel but cannot see."

e1: Forgot to mention that You And I In Unison is like my life in a nutshell right now. I'm going through a serious rough patch in my life as of right now. I'm almost 27 years old, nowhere to go, no job, no money, single, lonely, hating life. Often I think about my ex fiancee and yes, while I still hate her for what she's done to me, we still had so many great times and I miss what we used to have. Towards the end it was routine and we both stayed together more out of obligation than love, but I do still love her a lot and wish her the best, wherever she is now and whatever she might be doing. It's one of those songs that talk about how haunted and alone you can feel, and even missing that one person, sometimes you need to realize you're better off and just move on.

"Some nights are a lot like the days, I lay awake too late, I watch the shadows casted trace your shape. Those silver slivers on the wall then on the bedsheets. I hear your song in the trees. I finally fall into rest. Often later when I’m sleeping you show up in my dreams, just doing simple things, like buying groceries and when I wake up I could swear you must’ve just left me, like you got up to make breakfast or maybe just to get dressed. But the truth is, you were never there. You won’t ever be. Sometimes I think I’m not either so what do I do when every day still seems to start and end with you? And you won’t ever know, you won’t ever see, how much your ghost since then has been defining me. Everybody has to let go someday. I wonder when I will. But if I still hear you singing in every city I meet, after I blur it all out, our every memory, if You never fade with the days, your shape still haunting me then, should I not just sing along? Should I not just sing along? I will sing sweetly hope that the notes change but I do not need it to happen. I’m not resigned to it. And if they never do I’ll sing your name in every line. Just like I did throughout this. Just like I’ve always done. In every gun, the empty church, and every tortured son. In all those giving up. In all those giving in. Until I die I will sing our names in unison..."

Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
    Drusse likes this.
  10. lehoon

lehoon King

11. thebonesauce

For everyone who kinda digs metal/metalcore/whatevercore but can't stand the screamy screams of the vocals, you might dig Affiance. Sick guitars and pretty decently heavy but pretty much all clean vocals.

norill and InsaneMTL like this.
  12. :zchicken::right:X3 :zchicken::right:X3 :zchicken::right:X3

sinnertie likes this.
  13. thebonesauce

Surprisingly well directed video and great song.

14. o_O I see just empty space where all the videos should be .. T_T

15. Bint

Bint Haxor

Chrome's being a bitch again.

Asu and InsaneMTL like this.
  16. lehoon

lehoon King

17. lehoon

lehoon King

18. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

I've been looking for new stuff to listen to and my top two contenders right now for listening to are

Apronymous, MadDog, Vidar and 2 others like this.
  19. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Some great music by some talented artists.
    What MM does in his free time (taken directly from his YouTube channel.)

Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
    InsaneMTL likes this.
Mods: BlueLuigi