1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Can anyone give me tips about the knight?

Discussion in 'Knight' started by KCx13, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Pro knight strategy:

1. Switch to builder
    2. Build a huge tower
    3. Switch back to knight
    4. Wait
    5. When enemies come close, throw bombs at them

Klokinator, Piano, Force and 2 others like this.
  2. Force

Force Shark Slayer

F and esc rapidly

3. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

Specially when you got a 2 block or so high ground if they slash you, don't block and run. just block and walk back a-bit just out of range and poke. Also some dicks will call you jab spammer for this but if you get in a good position or if he is jumping on you just wait until he fails to shield or he starts to charge slash and just jab. This works well agains rushing jab spammers.
    </br>--- merged: Mar 27, 2013 11:31 AM ---</br>
    when you try to bomb a knight make them think that you are going to throw it behind them up but when you throw it just wait till it gets to about 15 and throw it up and and towards them so the bomb is right on top of them. They will almost ALWAYS shield forward or behind.

-Credit to SlayerSean

4. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

Quite old I know but I had to reply because discovering this after so long was like a door opening in my mind, accompanied by a chorus of angels. When holding C to select the items you want to drop, don't mouse over and release C, actually click the item and it will drop the whole works. It's the little things.

5. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

I never listened to tips, and I would like to say I am pretty damn good knight. Just practise, that's what I did. Watch how others play, and do it better then them. Its better to learn from experience rather then to what someone types up.

6. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

I listened to tips, and I would like to say I am a average knight. Practice is the best way but sometimes you will case difficult situations. Say if you die to bombs a lot. Then get a tip from other players and practice as they tell you. If it works out well, then great. If it doesn't then try to use the tips in your practice.

7. Force

Force Shark Slayer

8. hiddenshadowdart

hiddenshadowdart Catapult Fodder

Charge slashes halfway, the cancel and repeat. Stay at a good distance away, enough to stay out of each other's slashes but...
    when he finally slashes, you wait for a second then slash at him. If you hit... great. If not.. quickly click their guy twice. you either jab them or preform a powerful double slash. :eek:

mightofthor likes this.
  9. ZeldaMarioDude

ZeldaMarioDude Tree Planter

WELL that's your way, but double slash is the best priority. Repeatly click after your slash hit your opponent.

10. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

I thought it would be assumed that one always double slashes when possible.

11. Taiga

Taiga Based God Donator

Just let them slash first.

Piano and Guitarman like this.
  12. Rather then jumping into a pack of angry knights waiting to destroy that coloured cloth of yours, wait for a teammate to come. The chances of you surviving will improve a lot. :)

Piano and Gurin like this.
  13. Guitarman

*unless your Vidar

Piano likes this.
  14. mightofthor

mightofthor It's Hammer Time! Donator

A few tactics which I've employed:

Up close and personal: Keep as close to your opponent as possible with your shield up. Let your opponent make the first attack, wait a few milliseconds, then react by jabbing. Watch for your opponent charging for slash, this is your best opportunity to exploit. If your opponent falls back too far, pull back quickly and reform your composure. Avoid allowing your opponent to fall back too far, as they will inevitably maneuver to perform a double slash attack.

Dance of the ballet: This is a game of calculating approach distance and timing, keep mobile. Allow your opponent to enter optimum swing distance then shift back and allow him to perform his slash attack, then follow up with your own slash attack. Hopefully, if performed at the correct distance and time, his slash will fall short while allowing yours maximum impact.

Bomb charge: While approaching your opponent (or group) charge your bomb (by pressing F) while keeping your shield up, then once you are within sufficiently close distance, lob the bomb (preferably behind your opponent as they are facing you). Allow only 1-2 seconds remaining on the bomb. Hopefully this should cause the bomb to detonate behind your opponent, preventing them from reacting to shield it, thus blasting them to smithereens. ;)

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
    ZeldaMarioDude likes this.
  15. Chumind

Chumind Bison Rider

Keep on jabbing and the other knight will just jump around :D Thats what i've found out!

kl4060 likes this.
  16. Guitarman

Dat jab spam.
    :P

Galabranth and mightofthor like this.
  17. First rule, don't die... allot....

• Don't jab spam.
    • Work with other knights(preferably of your colour).
    • Don't rush at enemies.
    • Don't use tickets for no good reason.
    • Ask someone with some skill to show you how to bomb jump.
    • After the above, bomb jump as far as you can into the attackers base, and kill junk.
    Sorry, I'm too lazy to right a legitimate response.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
    Klokinator and Fate like this.
  18. foxstar

foxstar Ballista Bolt Thrower

I'm probably a bit late to answer this but I know how and seen it... first get 3 bombs throw it but make seurno one gets it gather up to 12 and have 3 in your pocket. From the bring it where u need to use it and keep presing f and u will bomb spam!!! But u can only throw 15 but u can spam more by getting more bombs in a group :D To throw it quick just keep pressing f multiple times. Hope that helped~Foxstar

19. -Chieftain-

-Chieftain- Catapult Fodder

Make it stop..

20. If you throw a bomb straight up while just standing around, it will reach a height of four blocks.
    :castle_wall::castle_wall::blank::castle_wall::castle_wall::blank::castle_wall::castle_wall:
    :castle_wall::door::blank::castle_wall::door::blank::castle_wall::castle_wall:
    :castle_wall::castle_wall::blank::castle_wall::castle_wall::blank::castle_wall::dirt_bg:
    :castle_wall::door::blank::castle_wall::b_shop::blank::dirt_bg::dirt_bg:
    :castle_wall::castle_wall::blank::castle_wall::castle_wall::blank::castle_wall::dirt_bg:
    :castle_wall::castle_wall::blank::castle_wall::castle_wall::blank::castle_wall::castle_wall:
    If you remove the enemy door, you can throw a bomb in the hole and damage their tower easily for sure. The enemys wont be able to get up again and your team can get an advantage very quickly.

Also, speaking of bombs: Do a sword slash to throw the bomb faster and make it fly further. If you stand behind a team mate who has the enemys attention, you can hit his enemy easily with a good throw.

mightofthor likes this.