1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Your Most Memorable KAG Experience

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Conquerer, May 18, 2013.

1. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

on mole server red and blue both had a tall tower roughly 10 blocks away from eachover, i had a explosive lantern, mechatrickster bomb jumped off his tower and i threw the lantern just as the bomb exploded killing him. best kill ever:B):

Piano, Gofio and Conquerer like this.
  2. potato14

potato14 Shopkeep Stealer

me building an huge base then making an army and taking over the world on an old RPG sever 1 year ago it was awesome so many people following me saying hail potato14 but i never took a screen shot o it sadly.

webkinz96647 likes this.
  3. morganblahblah

morganblahblah Catapult Fodder

My memorable expierence was seeing my friend get this ping in this server I was laughing so hard cuz he got so far in this server. screen-13-05-28-22-05-34.png

I dont know
    </br>--- merged: May 29, 2013 2:16 AM ---</br>
    Whats KAB? and why did you make a story?

4. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Because he told his most memorable KAG Experience?
    Also, your signature is fucked up, if you could fix it.

5. potato14

potato14 Shopkeep Stealer

i dont think it is it has a link to play chess in it strange right? anyway another one of mine is making my first map
    duel5.png

6. Agnar

Agnar Catapult Fodder

Yeah but all things in this game are awesome :)

7. vivetas

vivetas Nooblord Donator

Mine is roleplaying in good old rp servers with mah friends :)

IrishSmalls likes this.
  8. Chumind

Chumind Bison Rider

I blew up a building with a Keg :D

9. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

I blew up an enemy tower with Brilly carrying a keg in a cata! :D

IrishSmalls and Guitarman like this.
  10. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

For me the most epic match of all time was back in February 2012, during a match where it was about a 400x64 map, fucking huge map, and I started playing from the beginning and stuck with that round for 5 hours. First, my team swept across the map, completely dominating the first half of the game. We were raping face, and we had a monument to god in the form of a 300 tile long skybridge, complete with three ballistae on different levels (Yeah it was a triple level skybridge, fuck your gods).

Suddenly though, we inexplicably started losing ground. What started as a massive offensive turned into an overwhelming defensive midgame, where the enemy team started surging past us. Our skybridge was destropyed, and we couldn't make up the losses. It turns out three of the other team members had switched over in a co-ordinated griefing attempt and were destroying us from the inside out. One of my teammates PMed a mod, and he permabanned those shitheads, then suddenly we were back on track again. With a net loss of three team-mates, the other side had a sudden major disadvantage for just long enough to where we could come back and overtake them.

I think it was Luigi (I could be wrong) who came through for us and dug a massive underground tunnel in the dark under their base. He and two knights came charging out and grabbed their flag for the win.

Ah, what an epic 5 hours that was. My tennis elbow had rockjoint.

11. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

My favorite moment was in an Action server, I had 3 bombs and I bomb jumped into my enemy territory, failed to bomb jump out twice. 7 knights respawned at that time and I kited them to death, all of them, I then lit a bomb that they dropped and bomb jumped out with the flag.
    into a spike pit
    Which had an enemy that I landed on, allowing me to jump out and walk into my base to cap the flag.

IrishSmalls likes this.
  12. nzrock

nzrock Shipwright

Around November last year in Alpha, I was in a CTF match of 11vs11 playing battle builder. My team had only me and another battle builder left, everyone else was wiped out.
    The opposition team still had about 30 tickets left, but we hold our ground for about 10 minutes. It was sooooo intense, but we won by luck & skills :)

There was also other times where both teams had 0 tickets left, and had super fun intense battles ::D:
    Also it was awesome when I'm getting kill streaks as a battle builder ::P:

Hermap likes this.
  13. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

I have a bunch of good memories too. This is basically the first online community I got into and started to actually become a part of.

I remember the days when we had all these scandals with sedgewick, vanguarde, and finding out who was a pedophile and all of that. I remember catakus' epic detective skills regarding a certain Norse female who we still have questions about but don't really care too much anymore. I remember all of those forum fights everyone got into and the times I tried to moderate them with witty banter and stupid jokes...

I remember first starting up the game and building epic castles and meeting the guys from HA and thought damn there are people who actually take this seriously. Then I played a match with contrary and we were a pretty damn good archer team. That's when I decided to join HA. I was pretty bummed out when Contrary left HA but our clans had a good friendship going so I was chill all throughout.

I remember the day I invented the door fort... That thing lasted all game in an epic siege that ended up in my team winning. I remember the time when I just kept on fooling around in kag and just built glorious sculptures from background files. (I can't do it anymore everyone in KAB is serious about those matches)

All in all I remember many good memories. Some down a lot of ups. It was and has been the most fun I have had from a game in a long time and I too hope that KAB will create some fond memories to remember.

Guitarman and Contrary like this.
  14. A good round on a war server. I was playing with some Vances against Mr. AdrianC. I was building on a pretty huge tower with a lot of traps and he attacked that tower a lot. It was hard to protect, but it didn't fall down and he was so pissed (he seemed to be, at least) that he just wanted to kill me. He just entered my trap which would have led him to another if he didn't die. x)

Not a huge story to tell, but I remember it as an epic round =)

Last edited: Oct 15, 2013
    Duke2die4 likes this.
  15. IrishSmalls

IrishSmalls Bison Rider

I think it was on Jaedizzle's house, one of the older badass servers, 64 slots. Massive towers, total carnage, collapses..... How I miss those days :)

16. Taiga

Taiga Based God Donator

My best memories on this game have to be all the amount of 1v1's had on Whale's Ocean. Or as we nicknamed it: The Brocean; Alot of players from xCUBE,POWER,BoW,etc were all involved in it. Good times man, good times. Let's all hope Beta provides us with even better ones.

MadDog likes this.
  17. voper45

voper45 Arsonist
    1. Zen Laboratories

Some of the best memories of KAG has to be back in classic on the dodge-ball server. Nothing better then all the kegs and boulders flying around and the chaos that accompanied it.

hope someone remakes that mod for beta....

18. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Oh man. Classic was the best. It is what all my friends and I did in school. Playing sumo with a good 32 people was just crazy. God those were the days. When we wernt doing that, we were playing CTF and would all go builder and just build a massive tunnel to the enemy base.

KAG is just one of my favorite games of all time.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
    Duke2die4, InsaneMTL and Joiken like this.
  19. SquireBiddles

SquireBiddles Builder Stabber

when they finally banned me on the roleplay server.

20. SlyStalker

SlyStalker Shopkeep Stealer

Me and a friend fucking up/collapsing enemy towers (mostly the friend ::D:)